1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2012 2:36 PM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

Not recieved my shipment

Hello Sir/Madam,

I did not recieved my Oracle success kit yet, i gave exam on 30th April 2012 and passed successfully.
      I checked my pearson vue account and address was correct, any ways I have added some more info to the address now.
      I already raised SRs for this issue but did not get any response from Oracle Support- highly disappointed

Can you please guide me what to do to get my success KIT.

Waiting for your kind reply.

thank you in advance.
        • 1. Re: Not recieved my shipment
          12cdb
          Welcome. Good luck hope you get it soon.

Btw, did you local Oracle University offices.

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=225

?
          • 2. Re: Not recieved my shipment
            bigdelboy
            941537 wrote:
            Hello Sir/Madam,

I did not recieved my Oracle success kit yet, i gave exam on 30th April 2012 and passed successfully.
            I checked my pearson vue account and address was correct, any ways I have added some more info to the address now.
            I already raised SRs for this issue but did not get any response from Oracle Support- highly disappointed

Can you please guide me what to do to get my success KIT.

Waiting for your kind reply.

thank you in advance.
            To State the obvious:

(1) Read: {https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=1715}
            (2) Make sure you have registered on Certview. Inspecting Certview carefully should help you understand what Orcle thinks your exam+certifcation status is.
            (3) Oracle probably did respond; but intervening spam filters probably intervened.

Edited by: bigdelboy on 25-Jun-2012 12:55 This is also on the june 2012 Oracle Certfication Newsletter.
            • 3. Re: Not recieved my shipment
              Thanks for the reply..
              I contact oracle by email mentioned in the link u send http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=225..but I recieved only soft copy of my certificate.
              I need this in hard copy. Also I need to know the complete currenet status of the shipment whether Oracle has shiped or not..
              Can you please guide me what to do next to get my certificate success Kit.
              Quick response will be appreciated..

Thanks and regards,
              Vikash
              • 4. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                Can you pls answer my question..
                • 5. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                  bigdelboy
                  You do not accept my guidance. Do not expect your question to be answered then!
                  • 6. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                    Please be polite. I think he was responding to 11g.

Edited by: 942938 on Jun 28, 2012 4:28 AM
                    • 7. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                      bigdelboy
                      942938 wrote:
                      Please be polite. I think he was responding to 11g.

Edited by: 942938 on Jun 28, 2012 4:28 AM
                      A post saying ' .... Can you pls answer my question.. ' is a sort of ' ...hurry up and anwer my question.

Now the question had already been answered by me in an earlier post by saying ' .... get registered on certview ...'.

Unfortunately apparently ignored or too impatient to go through login process to certview. Complete status should be available there, including shipment date. As of original post it is possible certifcation database may not rules may mean Original Poster had not met certification requirements ... certview really helps establish this problem. As of later posts there was an indication soft copy received ... so assuming this was the certification in repsonse to an SR this is an indicator certification had been achieved (unfortunately some, and i dont this it happened here, will take a Pearson VUE exam score sheet as evidence of a certification. It isn't).

The reason I replied to thread in first place is that original poster indicated he had already raised SR's and had not recieved a response. This unfortately seems to be a relatively common situation; and there are number of ways with dealing with it. The links on my earlier post gave a wealth of detail, though there are a couple of other techniques as well.

If I interpret the reply to his original question correctly, and I may not, I read the implication of the advice was to contact Oracle University offices on the link given. My best understanding is this would be incorrect advice.

I have periods thoughout the day when I am less busy ... and periods when I am more pressed.
                      • 8. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                        Sorry..that was not my intention..I appologies...
                        I have registered on certview but unfortunately I am not able to find the exact navigation/path to track my shipment if it had earlier dispatched.

It would be very helpful if you help me on that..

Thanks and regards,
                        • 9. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                          bigdelboy
                          941537 wrote:
                          Sorry..that was not my intention..I appologies...
                          You do actually seem like a good fe-llow.
                          I have registered on certview but unfortunately I am not able to find the exact navigation/path to track my shipment if it had earlier dispatched.

It would be very helpful if you help me on that..

Thanks and regards,
                          The information on certview for this is found by:

Goto: http://certview.oracle.com

Press the sign in button

Press the Certification Status Tab

Press the Success kit Status TAB.

You should seen a line like:

BIGDELBOY      1st shipment      31-DEC-99      Oracle Power Objects Certified Associate -      Fra-tton Park Frogmore Road, Ports-mouth P-O-4 8RA

The key item here is the shipment date ..... (31-DEC-99) It takes 6/8 weeks from that to get your shipment. In fact Oracle will not respond if your raise SR's before that date.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now my understanding is that if Oracle has determined you need a reship:

- They will send you an electronic copy immediately
                          - THe will order you a reshipment:
                          -- For some reshipments I assume that will appear in certview .... but it may take up to about a week to appear in certview. And up to 6/8 weeks to appear in your inbox.
                          --For certain expedited ships they may no appear in certview.

*Now: The the certview success kit (incl certificate) cannot be tracked via a D-H-L track-er or InsihMurrayPostlTracker whatever.  All you get is a shipment date (which I think personally is better thought of as the date the order way place with the success kit manufacture, not the date of post-ing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- (1) I suggest you wait a week after your electronic copy to see if any shipment appears in certview
                          - (2) Although you received an electronc copy of your certificate for Oracle I remain unsure if all comminucations to you re getting though. I suspect the obfistication used to protect individual certification helpdesk staff may provoke some spa-m filters more than other communications.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It may be after a week you feel you need to raise another SR.

One key way on how to raise SR's effectively is suggested by Brandy here: {message:id=10266530} wher a candidate felt Oracle were not replying to him:
                          My suggestion to you would be to submit a new SR, and reference one of your previous SRs, provide confirmation that your mailing address and other information are correct at Pearson VUE and in CertView, ask for your certificate to be reshipped  .... and let them know that you have not received any of their email communications. I would also suggest that you provide an alternate email address.

Regards,
                          Brandye Barrington
                          Certification Forum Moderator
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See also:
                          {message:id=10323560}
                          {message:id=10248752}
                          {message:id=10271302}

It is worth noting certview can also publish you credentials to third parties: It works something like:-
                          You supply to certview 3rd party's email address and what you want published there:
                          Third party gets email giving URL and credentials to viewthe certifications the you have permitted to be viewd.
                          This should be suffient proof to a third party in lieu of a certificate.

It is worth publishing the credential to yourslf once so you get practce as to how this works.

Rgds -
                          • 10. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                            Many thanks for the information provided...This really helped me to know atleast my success kit status..
                            I checked, my kit was shiped on 1st may 2012 and on raising SRs, again re-shiped on 25th June 2012..but yet to get my shipment.
                            I think i need to wait for 4 more weeks to get this..
                            Is there any way to track my shipment, i mean through which courier or other channel with reference number so that I can track it online..

Thank you again..
                            take care...
                            • 11. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                              Any one know the answer of the previous question?
                              I just need to know the way to get the reference no. to track my shipment..
                              Its already been shiped twice and I did not get it..

Thanks,
                              Vikash
                              • 12. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                                matthew_morris
                                I just need to know the way to get the reference no. to track my shipment..
                                Brandye, the forum moderator, has indicated on previous threads that the company used to ship the certificates does not provide Oracle with tracking numbers.
                                • 13. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                                  Sir,
                                  Tilll date, I did not recieve my success kit..Its has been shiped twice as per the details updated in certview.
                                  If company used to ship the certificates does not provide Oracle with tracking numbers, how could I track my shipment physically.
                                  Does It mean I have no alternate,except to wait? I already raised two SRs for this and still helpless.
                                  Its already 4 months passed and I am still waiting for my certicate in hard copy.

It would be very helpful if you can guide me through.

Thanks,
                                  Vikash
                                  • 14. Re: Not recieved my shipment
                                    Brandye Barrington-Oracle
                                    Vikash,
                                    Can you please provide SR#s so that I can look into this? Please do not provide personal info like Testing ID, etc. SR#s are sufficient.

Thanks,
                                    Brandye Barrington
                                    Certification Forum Moderator
                                    1 2 Previous Next