3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 9:47 AM by 914660 RSS

BPM error while updating task

Hi, I'm using an initiator Task form a process in BPM with SOA version 11.1.1.6 and JDeveloper 11.1.1.6 and everytime I try to update the task I get this error:

ORABPEL-10101

Error while updating task .
      Error while updating task Cannot delete Comments.
      Check the underlying exception and database connection information. If the error persists, contact Technical Support Services at Oracle.

at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.repos.driver.WFTask.updateComments(WFTask.java:5384)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.repos.driver.WFTask.updateWFTask(WFTask.java:2712)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.repos.driver.PersistencyService.updateWFTask(PersistencyService.java:630)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.performPostActionOperationInTrans(TaskService.java:6586)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.performPostActionOperation(TaskService.java:6306)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.performPostActionOperation(TaskService.java:6277)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.performPostActionOperation(TaskService.java:6253)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.performPostActionOperation(TaskService.java:6235)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.task.impl.TaskService.updateTask(TaskService.java:2088)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)

I've tried to remove the userComments from the Task Form, and remove anything associated with it, but everytime I try to savbe the task it gets this error

thanks