3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 29, 2012 4:14 AM by Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant

Receive Against an Internal Req

Hi All,

We are facing issue with receiving against the internal requisitons . The key problem is the transactions in the mtl_transactions_interface were locked somehow and it didn't get imported into the system. Accidently, these records were purged form the interface table and hence, we do not have the transactions flowing from OM. We also tried updating the Inv_interfaced_flag to 'N' in the wsh_delivery_details and then ran "Interface Trip Stop" but it didn't push data into mtl_transactions_interface.
      Now we can't cancel those Internal Req, neither can receive against them as it expects the shipment is in transit . Also the internal orders have already been shipped and closed.

All pointers are highly appreciated..

Thanks,
      Rahul.
        • 1. Re: Receive Against an Internal Req
          Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant
          If the problem stemmed from accidental delete of mtl_transactions_interface records, can you try inserting records and running the interface?
          Will the requisition get received then?

Sandeep Gandhi
          • 2. Re: Receive Against an Internal Req
            Thanks for the reply Sandeep. While I will try inserting record manually into the mtl_transactions_interface table for one such IR, I foresee following 2 issues:

1) Will have to ensure I provide all the required columns that are needed for importing the material transaction. I have no idea why running Interface trip stop for this delivery didn't populate the mtl interface table automatically. Is there a way I can rollback the Order Workflow to Pick Released status and then again try shipping it?
            2) I have ~ 3000 such transactions and it'd be difficult loading the data manually for all of them. May be we have to write a quick script.

Also, INV: Batch Size profile is set to 20 currently which fails all 20 records in the batch even if only one may have the real problem. Do you suggest making it blank?
            I know it may lead to performance issues with the Inventory Transaction Workers.

Thanks,
            Rahul.
            • 3. Re: Receive Against an Internal Req
              Sandeep Gandhi, Consultant
              Create one more such req. Let it insert data into the mti table.
              Find which fields are populated and then write a script to do a similar insert for the 300 records.
              You would need organization_id, inventory_item_id, transaction_date, transaction_type_id, source_type, source_header and line id etc.

You would need organization_id, inventory_item_id, transaction_date, transaction_type_id, source_type, source_header and line id etc.

I don't think that changing INV: Batch Size will help here.

Sandeep Gandhi