7 Replies Latest reply on Dec 19, 2012 5:37 AM by User572846-OC

UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.

broman
      UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.

My end goal is to update the password for a user. But first I need to get the query the users in the CRM system in order to get the row id which is used in the Password.wsdl.

I am generating my stub and other classes using the following command.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/user/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.user" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/user"="crmondemand.xml.user" user.wsdl

Is there something else I have to do to get the UserData and ListOfUserQuery to generate? I have generated Lead, Contact, and Account stubs with success in the past, but am having trouble getting it to where I can query for a User.
        • 1. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
          broman
          Figured it out.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/user/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.user" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/User/Query"="crmondemand.xml.User.Query" user.wsdl
          • 2. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
            I am having similar problem with xml.ServiceRequest.Data classes, with the ServiceRequest.wsdl.
            I need ListOfServiceRequestData.java and few other classes but I am unable to generate those. Could you help me out please.

I have tried :

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Query"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Query" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Data"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Data" ServiceRequest.wsdl -o src

and

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest/Data"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest.Data" ServiceRequest.wsdl

Still not getting all the required Data classes. I am able to generate all the query classes though.

Thanks in advance for any help.
            • 3. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
              broman
              I cannot find a ServiceRequest wsdl to download from the site, so I'm going to guess on this.

I see you are trying to run the ServiceRequest/Data, but have you ran a command to generate the ServiceRequest stubs as well.

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest" ServiceRequest.wsdl -o src

or

java -cp .;c:\axis\lib\mail.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;c:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;c:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;c:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;c:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;c:\axis\lib\axis.jar;c:\axis\lib\activation.jar;c:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/servicerequest/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.servicerequest" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/ServiceRequest"="crmondemand.xml.ServiceRequest" ServiceRequest.wsdl
              • 4. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
                I just tried doing that, still not working. Do you mind sending me a mail on myoracleforumid@gmail.com from you email address so that I can send you the WSDL file and you could give it a shot?
                Here is a list of the generated files:

Generating src\\CustomObject7Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject11Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestExecute_Output.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject5Data.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject13Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject11Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject7Data.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject12Data.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject4Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject9Data.java
                Generating src\\QueryType.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject12Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject12Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestDelete_Output.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject8Data.java
                Generating src\\AttachmentData.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestQueryPage_Input.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject14Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject6Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject13Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject9Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestUpdate_Input.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject14Query.java
                Generating src\\NoteQuery.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject10Data.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject11Data.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject14Data.java
                Generating src\\ServiceRequestData.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject10Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject13Data.java
                Generating src\\ListOfNoteQuery.java
                Generating src\\ServiceRequestQuery.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject8Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject5Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject15Data.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestInsert_Input.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject4Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject10Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject7Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestDelete_Input.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject8Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject6Data.java
                Generating src\\ListOfServiceRequestQuery.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestUpdate_Output.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject9Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestExecute_Input.java
                Generating src\\NoteData.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestQueryPage_Output.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject5Query.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject4Data.java
                Generating src\\AttachmentQuery.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject15Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfAttachmentQuery.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequestInsert_Output.java
                Generating src\\CustomObject6Query.java
                Generating src\\ListOfCustomObject15Query.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_PortType.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_BindingStub.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_Service.java
                Generating src\crmondemand\ServiceRequest_ServiceLocator.java

As you can see, a lot of data classes are missing.
                • 5. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
                  broman
                  I tried emailing "944048@gmail.com" and it bounced back with a no address found. Is that the address you meant?
                  • 6. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
                    Try mailing me again on it again "944048@gmail.com".. I think it had issues and was not created, now it's up and running.

I appreciate the help.
                    • 7. Re: UserData and ListOfUserQuery aren't being generated by my axis command.
                      User572846-OC
                      Can you please share the solution here also.that would be really grateful