This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2012 8:53 PM by vladodias RSS

exception: javax.resource.ResourceException

947640 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am trying to create a FTP Adapter from jdeveloper for 'Synchronous Get File' and create business service for it in OSB.

I am getting
"Invalid JCA transport endpoint configuration, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.ftp.outbound.FTPReadInteractionSpec" as exception.

OSB is not letting me create the business service for it. when tried to create in Eclipse it gives me NullPointer exception.

Am using 11.1.1.6 version Jdeveloper and 11G OSB.

My JCA looks like
<adapter-config name="CurrencyExchangeListFtpSynchRead" adapter="FTP Adapter" wsdlLocation="CurrencyExchangeListFtpSynchRead.wsdl" xmlns="http://platform.integration.oracle/blocks/adapter/fw/metadata">

<connection-factory location="eis/wlsftp/AIACurrencyProviderCF"/>
<endpoint-interaction portType="SynchRead_ptt" operation="SynchRead">
<interaction-spec className="oracle.tip.adapter.ftp.outbound.FTPReadInteractionSpec">
<property name="DeleteFile" value="true"/>
<property name="PhysicalDirectory" value="d:/"/>
<property name="FileName" value="fxspotfix.out.%SEQ%.dll"/>
<property name="FileType" value="ascii"/>
</interaction-spec>
</endpoint-interaction>

</adapter-config>

I have configured the connection factory as well in the console.
I have also checked that the ftp adapter is Active in console

please give me some solution for this.
  • 1. Re: exception: javax.resource.ResourceException
    vv*338251*hu Newbie
    Hi All,

What we want in over all is, does the Business Service in OSB support FTP SYnc Read.

Regards
    Venkata Madhu
  • 2. Re: exception: javax.resource.ResourceException
    vladodias Guru
    Hi,
    I am trying to create a FTP Adapter from jdeveloper for 'Synchronous Get File' and create business service for it in OSB.
    Is your FTP adapter in a composite? Does this composite has a web service exposed?
    I am getting
    "Invalid JCA transport endpoint configuration, exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.ftp.outbound.FTPReadInteractionSpec" as exception.
    When? When you deploy? At runtime? Do you see that in JDEV or in the server logs? Either you have an installation problem, or you're trying to deploy your composite on the wrong server...
    when tried to create in Eclipse it gives me NullPointer exception
    What are you trying to do exactly? If you just do New > Business Service in Eclipse and it gives you error then you have an installation problem.

It is considered good etiquette to reward answerers with points (as "helpful" - 5 pts - or "correct" - 10pts)
    https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=893
  • 3. Re: exception: javax.resource.ResourceException
    vladodias Guru
    vv**** wrote:
    What we want in over all is, does the Business Service in OSB support FTP SYnc Read.
    Will support since you have all the elements needed in their right place.

It is considered good etiquette to reward answerers with points (as "helpful" - 5 pts - or "correct" - 10pts)
    https://forums.oracle.com/forums/ann.jspa?annID=893

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points