This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 23, 2013 12:24 AM by Kashif M RSS

Integration of HRMS Oracle EBS R12 with Microsoft Windows Active Directory

Nag Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Dears,

We have to configure the below requirement in Oracle EBS R12 & AD for our client.

Environment: HRMS-Oracle E-Business Suite R12 to integrate with our Microsoft Active Directory 2008, SSO has been already configured in EBS R12

We have certain details in EBS such as Staff Number,First Name,Middle Name,Last Name,Office Location,Email,Address,City,Country etc.. which has to be pulled from HRMS and to be updated to the Microsoft Active Directory. Estimated number of AD accounts is 6000 with an annual growth rate of 3% over next three years.

I have gone thru' the below metalink documents where they have mentioned the Integration part of EBS with OID & SSO, where my case is integrating with Microsoft AD 2008.

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (10.1.4.3) [ID 376811.1]
Using the Latest Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 Patchset with Single Sign-on and Oracle E-Business Suite [ID 876539.1]
Registering Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 and Single Sign-On [ID 1370938.1]
External Authentication To Active Directory Integration With E-Business Suite [ID 429020.1]

Can you pls guide me how to implement the above requirement?. Requesting for the baseline document to prepare an architecture & the business flow to proceed further.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards
Nagu

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points