This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 5:43 PM by Amrutha (Oracle) RSS

Error while populating data from RTLOG to ReSA tables

Bopty Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

While running the program *'saimptlogi'*, Im getting the below error. Please help me in solving this issue,

saimptlogi_1~20120711020905~procRTLFHead~~103~RET-0103: generic function processing error~DATAUNEXPECTEDSTOREDAY on FHEAD record at line 0000000001 in /app/retek/rtk/RMS/rms/transport/upload/RTLOG_001_000000000000.DAT

Thank in Advance,

Bopty
  • 1. Re: Error while populating data from RTLOG to ReSA tables
    yj-2395944 Newbie
    Hi

The two thing that you need to refer is

1. Whether the store data form (Store > Options> Store data) has the entry of the POS with Import as the option (refer sa_store_data table also).
    2. When we execute the "sagetref" batch there are list of reference files generated , check the storeday file. In that file at the end of the line pertaining to the storeday it should be 'Y' if it is 'N' we get this error. This flag will refer whether the store day is ready to be loaded or not.

Thanks
    Yamini Jillellamudi
  • 2. Re: Error while populating data from RTLOG to ReSA tables
    Bopty Newbie
    Thanks Yamini.

I checked the storeday file, but no data was inside the file. Also i checked store_status which is 'W' in the sa_store_day table for the business date that i want to run. Is there is any way to find, why there is no data insided the storeday file?

Thanks,
    Bopty
  • 3. Re: Error while populating data from RTLOG to ReSA tables
    Amrutha (Oracle) Journeyer
    Hi Bopty,

This error is received because data is not expected in the application for this store/day. The store/day does not exist. "DATAUNEXPECTEDSTOREDAY", generally occurs if the store is not defined to import data from Point of Sale (POS).

Recommended Solution:

Check the Store, Company Close, Company Close Exception and Store Close forms:
    In store, make sure the integrated POS checkbox is checked
    In store, go to Options/ Store Data
    In the "Sastdata" form, add an entry for Import information, Import/Export = Import; Import = POS
    Check that BUSINESS_DATE is reflected correctly in "storeday" file generated from "sagetref" batch for this store.

Or

Refer the Note: 1371877.1<Diagnostic Script for SASTDYCR.PC >

Thanks
    Amrutha.C

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points