1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 11, 2012 10:00 PM by 931759 RSS

Siebel Problem With a Workflow Process (Pleaseee help REAL PROBLEM)

user2608856
      Well the problem is this i have a designed a workflow who is called by a JOB. Its functionality is to close Service Requests at certain time in the night.

when i simulate a workflow against 2 different Servers it works fine without errors, but when i run a job that calls this WP in those servers i have diferent errors in diferent steps.

In one server i have this kind of error in the last step "Cerrar Requerimiento":
      SBL-EXL-00151
      --
      SBL-SCR-00141
      --
      SBL-BPR-00162
      This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed.
      Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add a new record

and in the other i have this error in the 3er step:

SBL-SCR-00141- Problem Running a eScript

in spanish:

Error de tiempo de ejecuci?n de Siebel eScript en el procedimiento 'GetFieldValue' de BusComp [Action]:
      Error: SiebelError: Esta operaci?n no se permite cuando no hay registros mostrados. Ejecute una consulta que devuelva por lo menos un registro o agregue un nuevo registro.(SBL-DAT-00215)
      (SBL-SCR-00141)
      Error al invocar servicio 'BCH EAI Query Utility', m?todo 'UpdateRecord' en el paso 'Cerrar Actividades'.(SBL-BPR-00162)

(error in the Runtime of the Siebel eScript in the process GetFieldValue of Action,This operation is not allowed when there are no records displayed.
      Please execute a query that returns at least one record or add a new record
      error invoking the service "BCH EAI Query Utility in the Method UpdateRecord in the step "Cerrar Actividades".

If they have the same job and workflow, and BS's active(i use the BS in other workflows and no problem with it) why they give error in diferent steps but they work fine when i use the Business Simulator?, its there a solution?, this can be a problem about the server config or triggers??

thanks a lot!
        • 1. Re: Siebel Problem With a Workflow Process (Pleaseee help REAL PROBLEM)
          Hi,

1.Is you're server and youre client using the same version of SRF ?
          2.Is the version for workflow in server and the one youre testing in client are the same ?
          3. Last but not least this BCH EAI Query Utility search spec is it correct ? Can it able to return at least one record base on you're search spec because I know some business service are required to return at least one record else it will throw error.
          Thanks,
          Joey Tan , Malaysia