2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2012 4:28 AM by 927319 RSS

Creation an ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task

Hello!

While creating ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task, I can't bind New TaskFlow to task, which I choose in Dialog.

Details:
      I Have:
      BPM Project with PackageCreation.task
      ADF Project in Same Application

I do:
      1. in Application Navigator right click on ADF Project -> New -> Web Tier -> JSF -> ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task
      in creation Dialog I choose PackageCreation.task and Don't change name of New TaskFlow (automatically JDeveloper set this name to PackageCreation_TaskFlow)

I have After that:
      new ADF Task Flow and my old PackageCreation.task.

Question:
      Why my Task don't bind to created ADF task Flow based on it?

I think, that while creating ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task it has to change my task, writing some thing like This (inside xml):
      <taskFlowFileLocation>file:/D:/JDeveloper/mywork/SalesQuoteLab/EnterQuoteUILab/public_html/WEB-INF/EnterQuoteDetails_TaskFlow.xml</taskFlowFileLocation>

That xml element is creating in xml of *.task, while making auto-generation form for human task in BPM Project.
        • 1. Re: Creation an ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task
          Hi There,

What version of JDeveloper are you using? If I understood your question correctly, after finishing the tasflow based on human task wizard, the resulting taskflow comes out empty. After you create the taskflow you should have one page inside of it called taskdetails1. See this video and check whether you are missing a step. http://goo.gl/OkEot

Thanks,

Juan C
          • 2. Re: Creation an ADF Task Flow Based on a Human Task
            Juan C,

I use JDeveloper 11g Release 1.

May be I didn't explained my question correctly.

taskdetails1 is creating, and in Data Controls I have objects of my BPM Human Task Payload.
            But in that file "PackageCreation.task" in source I can't find any link to instantly created TaskFlow.xml in my UI project.

So, I have
            NEW project "PackageCreationUI" with PackageCreation_TaskFlow.xml in it (and TaskDetails1 file too).
            AND Did't Changed PackageCreation.task in BPM Project.
            If I use *"BPM form creation wizard"*, after creating project and TaskFlow in it I see Changes in PackageCreation.task in BPM Project, something like that:

<taskFlowFileLocation>file:/C:/JDeveloper/mywork/testApp/PackageCreationUI/public_html/WEB-INF/PackageCreation_TaskFlow.xml</taskFlowFileLocation>