2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2012 10:31 AM by Srini Chavali-Oracle RSS

message dictionary couldn't open the icx application message file

satish.ygl
      message dictionary couldn't open the icx application message file, cannot open file file /u1/oracle/<instance_name>/apps/apps_st/appl/icx/12.0.0/mesg/US.msb for reading”.

As per instruction below i have tried to run the concurrent program in the system administratory responsibility, in parameter I am not finding iProcurement reponsibility there in list of values.

Please advise.

Please run the “Generate Messages” concurrent requeset for “Oracle iProcurement” application in the “System Administrator” Responsibility. It will generate the message file (*.msb, in this case US.msb for US language).
        • 1. Re: message dictionary couldn't open the icx application message file
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          Pl post details of OS, database and EBS versions.

Where do you get this error message ? Pl provide the navigation path. Did this ever work before ? If so, what has changed ?

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: message dictionary couldn't open the icx application message file
            Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
            satish.ygl wrote:
            message dictionary couldn't open the icx application message file, cannot open file file /u1/oracle/<instance_name>/apps/apps_st/appl/icx/12.0.0/mesg/US.msb for reading”.

As per instruction below i have tried to run the concurrent program in the system administratory responsibility, in parameter I am not finding iProcurement reponsibility there in list of values.

Please advise.

Please run the “Generate Messages” concurrent requeset for “Oracle iProcurement” application in the “System Administrator” Responsibility. It will generate the message file (*.msb, in this case US.msb for US language).
            Please see these docs.

Error Message - Message Dictionary Couldn't Open The ICX Application Message File [ID 863234.1]
            Application Emergency Message -- Could not open Message file. [ID 296709.1]

Thanks,
            Hussein