1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 20, 2012 8:51 AM by Pbell-Oracle

Beehive Online: How to Resolve Content Encoding Error or Invalid Login?

Hello,

These questions relate to the following Beehive Workspace:

Workspace: Synopsys_Spice_and_FastSpice_Simulation_and_Analysis_Workspace
      Login: sushma.chandrasekaran@synopsys.com

The Login "sushma.chadrasekaran@synopsys.com" is a valid workspace member for the workspace: Synopsys_Spice_and_FastSpice_Simulation_and_Analysis_Workspace
      . This login has been used successfully for about 6-months to exchange data between me and the user. On a recent login attempt the user gets the following error from FireFox:

Content Encoding Error: The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

A similar error is issued when using Chrome or Opera. IE comes back with an unable to reach server error.

What the user has told me is that she recently reset her password. Afterwards, the above error after the login screen.

A few other points that the user has told me that do not make too much sense to me. The user claims that the system gives an invalid "login" error when she uses the email address: "sushma.chandrasekaran@synopsys.com". The user claims that the login that she needs to use is "sushma@synopsys.com". However, the email that is registered is "sushma.chadrasekaran@synopsys.com" on the page: https://beehiveonline.oracle.com/teamcollab/participants/Synopsys_Spice_and_FastSpice_Simulation_and_Analysis_Workspace

Any help on how I can get her email address "sushma.chadrasekaran@synopsys.com" to work properly for the workspace Synopsys_Spice_and_FastSpice_Simulation_and_Analysis_Workspace
      would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Pouya
        • 1. Re: Beehive Online: How to Resolve Content Encoding Error or Invalid Login?
          Pbell-Oracle
          Hi,

Her email "sushma.chandrasekaran@synopsys.com" is the one she has to use or the content encoding error will be returned. It is an ugly erro but it means the user has a valid sso account but not a valid BeehiveOnline account - If she is using "sushma@synopsys.com" then this is invalid and will generate the error.

There are 2 accounts in the wwldap system - one for each and I think the user has confused the account/password combinations - Nothing has chnaged on the system and the "sushma.chandrasekaran@synopsys.com" account is still valid and active.

I checked the logs and she is using the wrong username and getting the 304 error returned:

access_log.1342612800: sushma@synopsys.com [18/Jul/2012:13:05:31 -0600] 1 "GET /teamcollab/library/Oracle/Synopsys_Spice_and_FastSpice_Simulation_and_Analysis_Workspace/Documents HTTP/1.1" 500 304 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1"

Phil