4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2012 12:08 AM by webmonkeymagic RSS

AviSport -Contributor Mode  - No Data renders

Amitava Biswas
      After logging in to the webcenter Sites as fwadmin , Selected aviSport -->contributor mode --- No data renders but with the below exceptions in the log file .
      However , selecting the Admin mode seems fine .

thoughts ??

Application Server : Weblogic 10.3.5

ERROR [com.fatwire.logging.cs.request] - <Exception including resource /jsp/cs_deployed/UI/Layout/Header/MenuHtml.jsp>
      javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: deferredExpression

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: deferredExpression
           at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.ForEachSupport.release(ForEachSupport.java:212)
           at jsp_servlet._jsp._cs_deployed._ui._layout._header.__menuhtml._jspService(__menuhtml.java:204)
           at weblogic.servlet.jsp.JspBase.service(JspBase.java:34)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
           at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
           ... 154 more

RROR [com.fatwire.logging.cs] - <Unable to evaluate element fatwire/ui/controller/controller>
      2012-07-24 12:53:42,089 ERROR [com.fatwire.logging.cs.request] - <Exception including resource /jsp/cs_deployed/UI/Layout/LeftNavigationHtml.jsp>
      javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: deferredExpression

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: deferredExpression
           at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.ForEachSupport.release(ForEachSupport.java:212)
        • 1. Re: AviSport -Contributor Mode  - No Data renders
          Rodney-Oracle
          Did you set the PRE_CLASSPATH?

Setting CLASSPATH and PRE_CLASSPATH
          Edit <domain_home>/bin/startWebLogic.sh and add <cs_install_dir>/bin to
          the CLASSPATH. For example:
          CLASSPATH="<cs_install_dir>/bin $CLASSPATH"

For the WebCenter Sites Contributor interface to load properly, edit the
          setDomainEnv.sh file under the <domain_home>/bin directory and add the
          commons-lang-2.4.jar file, used by WebCenter Sites, to the PRE_CLASSPATH as
          follows:
          PRE_CLASSPATH="<webapplication_stage_directory>/
          <webcenter_sites_webapplication>/WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-
          2.4.jar:$PRE_CLASSPATH"
          • 2. Re: AviSport -Contributor Mode  - No Data renders
            Amitava Biswas
            yes , Infact , I did that . Just to confirm please see below the entries - Can you suggest , if something else need to be configured ?

startWebLogic.cmd ( using my local desktop - windows -7 Machine )
            ==============================================
            call "%DOMAIN_HOME%\bin\setDomainEnv.cmd" %*
            set SAVE_JAVA_OPTIONS=%JAVA_OPTIONS%
            set SAVE_CLASSPATH=D:\Oracle\webcenter\sites\bin;%CLASSPATH%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            setDomainEnv.cmd
            ===========================================================

if NOT "%PRE_CLASSPATH%"=="" (
                 set PRE_CLASSPATH=%COMMON_COMPONENTS_HOME%\modules\oracle.jdbc_11.1.1\ojdbc6dms.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\CS\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang-2.4.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\CS\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.16.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\cas\WEB-INF\lib\quartz-1.5.2.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\cas\WEB-INF\lib\jstl-1.1.2.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\sites\MSXML.jar;%PRE_CLASSPATH%
            ) else (
                 set PRE_CLASSPATH=%COMMON_COMPONENTS_HOME%\modules\oracle.jdbc_11.1.1\ojdbc6dms.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\CS\WEB-INF\lib\commons-lang-2.4.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\CS\WEB-INF\lib\log4j-1.2.16.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\cas\WEB-INF\lib\quartz-1.5.2.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\deployment\cas\WEB-INF\lib\jstl-1.1.2.jar;D:\Oracle\webcenter\sites\MSXML.jar;
            )
            • 3. Re: AviSport -Contributor Mode  - No Data renders
              webmonkeymagic
              I have also hit the same problem - I have manually added my classpaths as described (but not documented anywhere grrrr) and when I go to the contributor interface as fwadmin the page is blank, same errors in the log.

Anyone know what's going on?