1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 24, 2012 12:02 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

SSL error in EBS R12.1.3

user163173
      hi

I configured SSL in my R12.1.3. I referred 376700.1 metalink id . First time it successful and again i did the same thing in another server but it shows error in firefox like

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to server1.yantro.com:4462.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
      Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

What is the problem, is it browser issue or our configuration issue , i dont have any idea , pls suggest ur solutions

Thanks
        • 1. Re: SSL error in EBS R12.1.3
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to server1.yantro.com:4462.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)
          Please see these docs.

Troubleshooting Oracle HTTP Server with SSL and Common Errors in Oracle Application Server 10g (10.1.2-10.1.3) [ID 829217.1]
          SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 29040 [ID 473047.1]
          The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
          Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

What is the problem, is it browser issue or our configuration issue , i dont have any idea , pls suggest ur solutions
          Have you tried to use a different machine/browser?

Please make sure you bounce all the services and run AutoConfig without errors.

Thanks,
          Hussein