6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 2, 2012 4:11 PM by 931717

concurrent manager quest

What are the mandatory components that need to be up and running for an internal manager to start up.

Kindly tell me.

Thanks,
        • 1. Re: concurrent manager quest
          Helios-GunesEROL
          Hi;

Please see Concurrent Manager Questions and Answers Relating to Generic Platform[ID  105133.1 ]

If you have still question update thread, otherwise Please dont forget to change thread status to answered if it possible when u belive your thread has been answered, it pretend to lose time of other forums user while they are searching open question which is not answered,thanks for understanding*

Regard
          Helios
          • 2. Re: concurrent manager quest
            Hello,
            I have seen the doc.But there is no information provided related to the components that need to be up and running for an internal manager to start up.Kindly tell me.

I didnt know that i should update the status to answered after getting my doubts cleared.From now onwards i will update it and i apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
            • 3. Re: concurrent manager quest
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              I have seen the doc.But there is no information provided related to the components that need to be up and running for an internal manager to start up.Kindly tell me.
              What components you are referring to? The internal manager can be started using adcmctl.sh/adcmctl.cmd scripts.

Thanks,
              Hussein
              • 4. Re: concurrent manager quest
                Hello,
                Like without apps listerner..Concurrent manager wont be started.So like that what are the mandatory components that should be up and running for internal manager to startup.Like i think it uses 806/network/admin --listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files for connectivity.Kindly tell me.

Thanks,
                • 5. Re: concurrent manager quest
                  Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
                  Like without apps listerner..Concurrent manager wont be started.So like that what are the mandatory components that should be up and running for internal manager to startup.Like i think it uses 806/network/admin --listener.ora and tnsnames.ora files for connectivity.Kindly tell me.
                  Without the apps listener the CM will start but you will not be able to view concurrent requests log/output files.

To start the CM, you need the database and the database listener to be up and you must provide the correct apps username/password.

Thanks,
                  Hussein
                  • 6. Re: concurrent manager quest
                    Got it thanks.