This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
See if the link below will help....
Re: Having issues publishing in UPK 3.6.1 (plus patch)
Aurore T. wrote:Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm having the same problem and have upgraded to 3.6.1 with Enablement SP3 and reimported my modules but am still having the same problem.
When I publish a content, I've warning but it's just for broken links. Unfortunately, the publishing is not completed, no play.exe for example.
The log activity indicate this :
Avertissement Player et LMS / Création des images de zone d'action Screenshot missing for the frame: 339 0
Erreur Player et LMS / Publication des packages Player Projet de publication /cf8577ce-7167-4cef-a0d6-10ce44016348/Parts/pr.topic.xml Echec du traitement du projet. 1874643358
Erreur Player et LMS / Création des fichiers LMS Player Projet de publication /cf8577ce-7167-4cef-a0d6-10ce44016348/Parts/pr.lms.xml Echec du traitement du projet. 176131300
I check link with the view "Broken links", no document appears.
I check the document for the screenshot missing, it launches correctly.
I don't understand why the publishing does not succeed.
thanks for your help
Task | Name | Type | Path | Comment | Ref. #
Player / Copying screenshots | (My module name) | Topic /6ab78472-891d-4577-ba22-14bc8c9d0f69/10.png | Processing image conversion failed. | 677421808
Player / Copying screenshots | (My module name) | Topic /6ab78472-891d-4577-ba22-14bc8c9d0f69/3.png | Processing image conversion failed. | 677421808
etc - one for each screenshot in this topic.
My module consists of two topics and one exports/previews fine but the other does this.
Update: after a day's head-scratching I think I've cracked it. The problem may have been left over from the prior installation. After the upgrade I kept opening this topic and finding it lacked any screenshots. I dug around in the file system and found where the images should be, and found them in the equivalent place in the previous file store. I copied them into the right place and the topic appeared OK in the editor, but still wouldn't export.
Today I did this again and then 'edited' every screenshot - right-clicked and chose to edit it, then just saved and closed it immediately. This action seems to have added all the screenshots into the 'manifest' file for this module (in the Windows filesystem) and now all appears OK - for now, at least (I can't remember the last bit of software I had so much technical trouble doing basic tasks with!).
Edited by: user7247432 on 07-Mar-2012 10:22
I've UPK 11.0, windows xp and office 2007 (also no patch required)
it isn't an upgrade but a new install.
Edited by: Aurore T. on 18 sept. 2012 07:04
The error message points out to this topic
my suggestion is to re-do the topic in question.
try to re-upload 10.png and 3.png or try changing the format to .jpg
Edited by: jdelfire on Sep 25, 2012 6:58 AM