This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Have you tried with IE? Which FF version do you use?
First make sure you have no error in the diagnostic tool (Help Menu in OpenScript)
If you do not see any errors in diagnostic tool, then check the followings:
1. FF menu : Toos->Check if you can see "Show OpenScrpt Toolbar" or not. Some security settings may turn it off considering our toolbar is a virus.
2. Check if the helper service is up and running. Go to Start -> Run, type "services.msc" and open Services window. Find Oracle Application Testing Suite Helper services. See if it Started. Start if not started. If started, re-start it.
3. if it has any other third party BHOs, disabled them. Go to FF menu Tools -> Add-ons Then, enable only two of ATS addons. (OpenScript.BHO and . Close the Manage Addon dialog, and check once again for the #1 above, to ensure the toobar is still "checked". Check if not checked.
4. If the problem still persists, re-install the BHO may help.
1). CLOSE OpenScript and all browser instances IE & FireFox
2). Run C:\OracleATS\OpenScript\UninstallBrowserHelpers
- Open Command Prompt, navigate to the OpenScript Install directory
(i.e.) cd C:\OracleATS\OpenScript
-Type: UninstallBrowserHelpers and hit Enter.
3). DELETE the directory C:\OracleATS\OpenScript\Oracle IE toolBar 4). Run the script C:\OracleATS\OpenScript\InstallBrowserHelpers
-In the Command Prompt window,
-Type: InstallBrowserHelpers and hit Enter.
Please record with OpenScript again to see if the problem persists.