We are trying to load data into a Sybase IQ repository, but cannot seem to write data into it.
When viewing the IQ repository in the model view, Data can be read, but there is an error when making any changes to the data.
Has anyone had luck with any of the drivers on the latest ODI/SybaseIQ combo?
Sybase IQ 188.8.131.52107
Drivers tried: Default driver
- When testing connection it throws the error
java.lang.NullPointerException: null array passed into arraycopy at weblogic.sybaseutil.ddf.a(Unknown Source)
- connects successfully and can read data in model view
- cannot write data in model view. Throws error
"See com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException error code: BASE+37
com.borland.dx.dataset.DataSetException: DataSet has no unique row identifiers.
Note: For QueryDataSets you need to disable metaDataUpdate.ROWID in the MetaDataUpdate property, in addition to setting the RowId property on a column."
- this driver works fine (read/write) when used in a 3rd party client (eg. SquirrelSQL)
- same issue as jconn4.jar
- Connects successfully
- when trying to reverse engineer the model, it throws the error
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.sql.SQLException: TDS Protocol error: Invalid packet type 0x65