2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2012 4:23 AM by 814515 RSS

Bursting Email from XML did not send mail...

Hi All,

My requirement is to send emails to customer whenever their service contract been renewed. So for this I have done XML data template and Bursting template.

The data template works fine which actually gives PDF output of contract details. However, the bursting template did not work as I expected. The template as follows,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
      <xapi:requestset xmlns:xapi="http://xmlns.order.com/oxp/xapi" type="bursting">
      <xapi:globaldata location="stream">
      </xapi:globaldata>
      <xapi:request select="/RENCET/LIST_G_CONTRACT/G_CONTRACT">
      <xapi:delivery>
      <xapi:email id="BurstingEmail123" server="client_server" port="25" from="client_email">
      <xapi:message id="BurstingEmail123" to="${customer_email}" attachment="true" content-type="html/text"
      subject="${Maintenance Renewal Certificate}">
      Dear Valued Customer,
      Thank you for renewing you Support Agreement. The attached Maintenance Certificate details the products currently being renewed under your order 7700324671.
      </xapi:message>
      </xapi:email>
      </xapi:delivery>
      <xapi:document output="o8448838.pdf" output-type="pdf" delivery="BurstingEmail123">
      <xapi:template type="rtf" location="/usr/tmp/Maintenance Certificate.rtf">
      </xapi:template>
      </xapi:document>
      </xapi:request>
      </xapi:requestset>

If you notice in the above code xapi:email, xapi:message and xapi:document having id. I read in many forums that the id should be same in all three places. So I have given "BurstingEmail123". Is it correct? If not, please suggest what should I have to mention there.

Can anyone please suggest what am I missing in the above code. I thank you in advance.

Regards,
      --
      Bala