This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 10, 2012 11:31 AM by dmccall RSS

Smart Issue Failure

dmccall Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Can you tell me what we need to do to fix this?

"This smart issue request has failed due to the following exception: Error processing Spec Stress Test(5169072-001). Reason: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Stacktrace: at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner) at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibil. Please correct the problem and re-issue this request. Smart issue will begin re-issuing where it stopped.

Below is a summary view of the status of each hierarchy in your smart issue action list. Click "Export" to see the entire list of specifications that were issued.
"
  • 1. Re: Smart Issue Failure
    Segal Explorer
    Hello. I think this is going to be a deep issue to resolve. The error message doesn't give enough information. we are going to have to reproduce here. Would you open a ticket with support, provide the details of how to reproduce and provide the DB as well. We have a Data Masking tool that should be used to mask all personal data as well as any product data that is confidential.
    Thanks.
  • 2. Re: Smart Issue Failure
    dmccall Newbie
    Ok, I'll submit and SR. we created test data just for this Smart Issue Test, so don't worry about confidentiality. We'll submit videos and description of what we did.
    Thanks,
    David

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points