Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID:

Balaa Pro
Currently Being Moderated
Expert,

I did the following steps to upgrade the OWB repository from 10g to 11g

• Created a dummy workspace in the 11.2 repository
• Created users in the destination environment
• Run Repository Assistant against the 11.1 source database
• Then selected *“Export entire repository to a file”* and selected the MDL(10g) to import

After 99% of completing I have got the below error

Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID: 65314

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks,
Balaa...
  • 1. Re: Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID:
    950659 Newbie
    Hi I had the same error and worked on it for almost a week with no success but there is few work around for this try it it might work for you.

Step 1>Run a health check on OWB 10.2 enviroment(make sure you clone your OWB 10.2 enviroment and then do this healthcheck ,these checks are tricky )

refer
    Note 559542.1 Health Check of the Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2 Metadata Repository

This will give you info about your missing ACL

Step 2> download these two scripts fixLostACLContainer.sql ,fixAllACLContainers.sql

please refer :
    Note 559542.1 Health Check of the Oracle Warehouse Builder 10.2 Metadata Repository
    OWB 10.2 - Internal ERROR: Can not find the ACL container for object (Doc ID 460411.1)
    Note 754763.1 Repository Cleanup Script for OWB 10.2 and OWB 11.1
    Note 460411.1 Opening Map Returns Cannot find ACL Containter for Object
    Note 1165068.1 Internal Error: Can Not Find The ACL Containter For for object:CMPPhysical Object

It might resolve this ACL issue but it did not work for me.

If none of these work then

Perform export from design center of OWB 10.2 and import through design center of OWB 11.2.(ONLY OPTION)

It worked for me.

Varun
  • 2. Re: Error ACLContainer: 65315 does NOT EXIST in  the Object Cache for parentID:
    863364 Newbie
    Thanks a lot! We have a catastrophic situation at one customer and this helped me to get OWB export out from Repository Assistant! :)

BR,
    Mari

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points