2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2012 4:18 AM by 872630

    undo cenvat claim

      Hi !

      I have a po receipt and in India localization i have claimed the cenvat mistakenly with wrong amount in tax details.
      Please let me know how i can unclaim it and again claim it after correcting the tax amount.