1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 15, 2012 2:06 PM by ajgolden RSS

File not found error: ../Siebel_Enterprise_Server/Disk1/stage/8.1.1.0/Disk1

ajgolden
      ERROR:

Launching Installer with command: /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Enterprise_Server/Disk1/stage/8.1.1.0/Disk1/install/runInstaller -oneclick -invPtrLoc

*/bin/sh: /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Enterprise_Server/Disk1/stage/8.1.1.0/Disk1/install/runInstaller: No such file or directory*

I am performing a new install of 8.1.1.8.

I downloaded the following patch sets:

patch 7607543 are for 8.1.1 and I put them under /Siebel_Install_Image/JAR_8.1.1.0

patch 14099105 are for 8.1.1.8 and I put them under /Siebel_Install_Image/JAR_8.1.1.8/

I unzipped the files.

I ran snic.sh.

The install image was created under the install directory I set up.

I run the runInstall.sh in /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Enterprise_Server/install.

The error occurs.

I ran a find on runInstaller and did not see any runInstaller files in the 8.1.1.0 base dir structure.

sali-lab:/u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8> find / -name runInstaller.sh 2>/dev/null
      /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Web_Server_Extension/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Web_Server_Extension/Disk1/stage/emptyinstallers/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Web_Server_Extension/Disk1/stage/8.1.1.0/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Enterprise_Server/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/Siebel_UCM/install/8.1.1.8/Linux/Server/Siebel_Enterprise_Server/Disk1/stage/emptyinstallers/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/middleware/Oracle_SOA1/oui/bin/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/middleware/Oracle_SOA1/inventory/Templates/oui/bin/platform/linux64/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/middleware/oracle_common/oui/bin/runInstaller.sh
      /u01/app/oracle/product/middleware/oracle_common/inventory/Templates/oui/bin/platform/linux64/runInstaller.sh
      /tmp/niklas_temp/Disk1/install/runInstaller.sh