4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2012 1:20 PM by 594599 RSS

Apache access.log You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+ message

Hi ,

I am on 11.5.10.2 with 10.2.0.4. In one of the instances...Im not able to logiin to apps after providing credentials. The browser page just refreshes and doesnt redirect to the next page. I see the below message in the apache access log.

.AppsLogin&langCode=US&errText=You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+operation.&s1=7qtposLRYAQvi6dmsatwgw.. HTTP/1.1" 200 6305 0

I have done
      1) Cleared browser cache, apache cache. modplsql cache.
      2) Bounced apache and all services aswell.
      3) autoconfig on both DB and Apps tier successfully.
      4) Also after entering the credentials the browser page refreshes and not redirecting to the next screen. When I check the DB fnd_user table for that user, the last login date is updated.

Please suggest

Thanks,
      Hari
        • 1. Re: Apache access.log You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+ message
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          I am on 11.5.10.2 with 10.2.0.4. In one of the instances...Im not able to logiin to apps after providing credentials. The browser page just refreshes and doesnt redirect to the next page. I see the below message in the apache access log.
          .AppsLogin&langCode=US&errText=You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+operation.&s1=7qtposLRYAQvi6dmsatwgw.. HTTP/1.1" 200 6305 0

I have done
          1) Cleared browser cache, apache cache. modplsql cache.
          2) Bounced apache and all services aswell.
          3) autoconfig on both DB and Apps tier successfully.
          4) Also after entering the credentials the browser page refreshes and not redirecting to the next screen. When I check the DB fnd_user table for that user, the last login date is updated.
          Was this working before? If yes, any changes been done recently?

Is the issue with one user or all users?

Is the issue with one browser or all browsers?

Can you find any errors in the database log file?

Any errors in the error_log* file?

Do you get any errors when you run AOL/J Diagnostic Tests? -- http://<hostname.domainname:port>/OA_HTML/jsp/fnd/aoljtest.jsp

Please see these docs.

Loginpage / Error in Browser for Export, Attachments or Self Service Function after upgrading to Sun JRE 1.6.0_18 / _19 / _20 / _21 [ID 1054293.1]
          ERROR: Insufficient Privileges for the current operation [ID 305316.1]
          Using Sun JRE 1.6.0_22 For Forms in E-Business Suite [ID 1239057.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Apache access.log You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+ message
            Hi Hussein,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I was looking at logs on the Apps side and later found that a non system datafile was not able to extend and had to add more space to the tablespace that enabled the login to Apps instance.

However, after logging in to Apps, realized that we were not able to open any forms based responsibility. A popup came for installing Jinitiator, but it installing jinitiator did not help. The browser just refreshed to the same page. As I have run Autocofig(successfully on Both DB and Apps tiers) to resolve the previous login issue. We did a rollback of autoconfig to the before the issue configurations and that allowed to open forms and we are up and running now.

I know its hard to pin point the exact cause of why Forms were not opening after autoconfig (had to rollback to previous configurations of autoconfig before the login issue). Would highly appreciate any suggestion in some areas/direction to troubleshoot this issue.

Once again,Thanks a lot and highly appreciate your help.
            Hari
            • 3. Re: Apache access.log You+have+insufficient+privileges+for+the+current+ message
              Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
              Hi Hari,
              However, after logging in to Apps, realized that we were not able to open any forms based responsibility. A popup came for installing Jinitiator, but it installing jinitiator did not help. The browser just refreshed to the same page. As I have run Autocofig(successfully on Both DB and Apps tiers) to resolve the previous login issue. We did a rollback of autoconfig to the before the issue configurations and that allowed to open forms and we are up and running now.

I know its hard to pin point the exact cause of why Forms were not opening after autoconfig (had to rollback to previous configurations of autoconfig before the login issue). Would highly appreciate any suggestion in some areas/direction to troubleshoot this issue.
              You can find out what files and profile options got changed when you ran AutoConfig last time.

Autoconfig FAQ [ID 218089.1] -- 16. Which files / profile options get changed when I run AutoConfig?

Thanks,
              Hussein