13 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2012 11:40 AM by 956386

Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus

Hello everyone,

First I introduce the context and then I explain my problem. I expect it will be pretty clear.

I'm trying to learn SOASuite. I'm trying to follow a the tutorial of the following book : "Getting started with Oracle SOA Suite 11g R1 : a Hands-On Tutorial".

I've installed the SOA Suite 11.1.1.6 on Windows XP.

Here there is a link to the book's page : http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/soasuite/11gthebook-101473.html . On this page, there is a link to a zip archive containing the used sources of the book. In the folder "solutions", there is one folder per chapter with the solution project for this chapter.

I've done the tutorial until chapter 10 and I have a problem with the end of the chapter 11 which deals with OSB. So everything run until chapter 10 (included).

The application that the tutorial 'build' is a purchase order-processing application. The following link gives access to the book in google books : http://books.google.be/books?id=ZP9PClWesncC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Getting+Started+With+Oracle+SOA+Suite+11g+R1+%E2%80%93+A+Hands-On+Tutorial&source=bl&ots=gr8rTsRfHv&sig=Dcnu6pfY4JrEjuDrLYcgHwW--H4&hl=fr&sa=X&ei=AzcuUPX5C42KhQfgxIGQBQ&ved=0CD0Q6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=Getting%20Started%20With%20Oracle%20SOA%20Suite%2011g%20R1%20%E2%80%93%20A%20Hands-On%20Tutorial&f=false

In chapter 3, the tutorial scenario is explained and there is an overview of the tutorial chapters.

Now, I will explain my problem. At some moment in my application, I must call from my POProcessing application the credit validation service (by using OSB). For doing this, in Oracle Business Bus, I registered the credit card validation service as a Business Service. Then I created a Proxy Service. Till then, no problem.

The Project is called "Credit Services", the proxy folder "ProxyServices" and the service name is "ValidateCredit" with type "WSDL Service". I imported a WSDL with resource name "ValidateCredit-wsdl". This WSDL is here linked with the ValidateCredit service.

After the configuration (Business service, proxy service, message flow) and after having tested this configuration, the next step is to change the reference link of the service "getCreditCardStatus" in jDeveloper, in order to invoke the virtualized service from OSB. getCreditCardStatus is the name of the web service in the "composite.xml" which is bound to the credit validation service.

So, in JDeveloper, I open the "composite.xml" file in the POProcessing project and I change the reference of the getCreditCardStatus by giving the new WSDL url (in Proxy).

The problem concerns the WSDL URL.
      In the configuration of the Proxy Service, the informed Endpoint URI is : /Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit
      The server OSB is on localhost, port 7001.

When I enter the following WSDL URL : http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL, jdevelopper complains : "error while reading wsdl file http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL. Exception : WSDLException: faultcode=OTHER_ERROR : Failed to read WSDL from http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL : WSDL not found".

When I enter the same link into my browser, I obtain a 'Error 404-- not found'...

Could you help me please? Any idea is welcome.

I've already tried to restart servers, to change a little the url, to delete the space in the name "Credit Services".... When I do the test in OSB, everything is fine and the endpoint URI is always /Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit.

I also remarked that in Administration console (of WebLogic Domain), in Deployment/Monitoring/WebApplications, there is one line with context root "/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit" but the state is empty (opposite to the others with an "Active" state). Even so, the checkbox "State" in "Operational Settings" of the Proxy Service in OSB console is well selected.

Furthemore, the WSDL URL I provided when I have imported the WSDL in OSB, is correct (and works in a browser). When I look over the OSB console, the WSDL is well imported and all seems well configured.

once again, any idea is welcome :)

Thanks in advance,

Sophie

Edited by: 953383 on Aug 17, 2012 6:18 AM
        • 1. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
          Patrick Taylor
          Can you try replacing the localhost* with the name of your machine name* and see if this works?

Also are you able to invoke the OSB service through soapUI?

Thanks,
          Patrick
          • 2. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
            Thank for your response.

I replaced localhost by my machine name but it's always the same story : "Error 404 - not found"

Since I cannot access my WSDL from my browser, no I'm not able to invoke it through soapUI...

Edited by: 953383 on Aug 17, 2012 7:10 AM
            • 3. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
              veejai24
              Try to replace with ip address and try.

Why you cant access through SOAP UI ?
              Share the URL here.

Thanks,
              Vijay
              • 4. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                I've already try with the ip address and it does not change anything.

I mean that I cannot access this url : http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL with SOAP UI since I cannot see it in a browser. Perhaps I did'nt understand what you mean.

Thanks,

Sophie
                • 5. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                  Hello,

Finally, I try to access to the wsdl in SOAP UI. Sorry I didn't mean what you wanted...

When I try to import the wsdl when I am creating a new projet in SOAP IP, it complains : "com.eviware.soapui.support.SoapUIException:Error importing wsdl."

In log errors :
                  -----
                  Mon Aug 20 11:41:17 CEST 2012:ERROR:javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                  javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                       at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.checkElementName(Unknown Source)
                       at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
                       at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlInterfaceDefinition.load(WsdlInterfaceDefinition.java:48)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:66)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:30)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.cacheDefinition(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:264)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.access$400(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:44)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:230)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:140)
                       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
                  Mon Aug 20 11:41:17 CEST 2012:ERROR:java.lang.Exception: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                  java.lang.Exception: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.load(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:157)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlImporter.importWsdl(WsdlImporter.java:86)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.WsdlInterfaceFactory.importWsdl(WsdlInterfaceFactory.java:74)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.WsdlInterfaceFactory.importWsdl(WsdlInterfaceFactory.java:56)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.importWsdl(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:215)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.perform(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:151)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.perform(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:51)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.support.action.swing.SwingActionDelegate.actionPerformed(SwingActionDelegate.java:104)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
                  Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlInterfaceDefinition.load(WsdlInterfaceDefinition.java:48)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:66)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlContext.loadDefinition(WsdlContext.java:30)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.cacheDefinition(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:264)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.access$400(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:44)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:230)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
                  Mon Aug 20 11:41:17 CEST 2012:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.support.SoapUIException: Error importing wsdl
                  com.eviware.soapui.support.SoapUIException: Error importing wsdl
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.WsdlInterfaceFactory.importWsdl(WsdlInterfaceFactory.java:80)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.WsdlInterfaceFactory.importWsdl(WsdlInterfaceFactory.java:56)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.importWsdl(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:215)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.perform(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:151)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.actions.NewWsdlProjectAction.perform(NewWsdlProjectAction.java:51)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.support.action.swing.SwingActionDelegate.actionPerformed(SwingActionDelegate.java:104)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI.doClick(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicMenuItemUI$Handler.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
                       at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
                  Caused by: java.lang.Exception: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext.load(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:157)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlImporter.importWsdl(WsdlImporter.java:86)
                       at com.eviware.soapui.impl.WsdlInterfaceFactory.importWsdl(WsdlInterfaceFactory.java:74)
                       ... 32 more
                  Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /con:wsdlEntry): faultCode=INVALID_WSDL: Expected element '{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/}definitions'.
                  -----

Here after, there is the wsdl file :

-----

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                  <con:wsdlEntry xmlns:con="http://www.bea.com/wli/sb/resources/config">
                  <con:wsdl><![CDATA[<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
                  <wsdl:definitions
                       name="getStatusByCC"
                       targetNamespace="http://oracle.com/sca/soapservice/CreditCardValidation/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"
                       xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
                       xmlns:inp1="http://www.globalcompany.com/ns/CCAuthorizationService"
                       xmlns:tns="http://oracle.com/sca/soapservice/CreditCardValidation/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"
                       xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
                      >
                      <wsdl:documentation>
                          <abstractWSDL>http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC!1.0/getStatusByCC.wsdl</abstractWSDL>
                      </wsdl:documentation>
                      <wsdl:types>
                          <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
                              <xsd:import namespace="http://www.globalcompany.com/ns/CCAuthorizationService" schemaLocation="http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC/getStatusByCC?XSD=xsd/creditcheck.xsd"/>
                          </xsd:schema>
                      </wsdl:types>
                      <wsdl:message name="requestMessage">
                          <wsdl:part name="request" element="inp1:creditcardStatusRequest"/>
                      </wsdl:message>
                      <wsdl:message name="replyMessage">
                          <wsdl:part name="reply" element="inp1:creditcardStatus"/>
                      <wsdl:message name="faultMessage">
                          <wsdl:part name="error" element="inp1:error"/>
                      <wsdl:portType name="execute_ptt">
                          <wsdl:operation name="execute">
                              <wsdl:input message="tns:requestMessage"/>
                              <wsdl:output message="tns:replyMessage"/>
                              <wsdl:fault name="executefault" message="tns:faultMessage"/>
                          </wsdl:operation>
                      </wsdl:portType>
                      <wsdl:binding name="execute_pttBinding" type="tns:execute_ptt">
                          <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
                              <soap:operation style="document" soapAction="execute"/>
                              <wsdl:input>
                                  <soap:body use="literal"/>
                              </wsdl:input>
                              <wsdl:output>
                              </wsdl:output>
                              <wsdl:fault name="executefault">
                                  <soap:fault name="executefault" use="literal"/>
                              </wsdl:fault>
                      </wsdl:binding>
                      <wsdl:service name="getStatusByCC">
                          <wsdl:port name="execute_pt" binding="tns:execute_pttBinding">
                              <soap:address location="http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"/>
                          </wsdl:port>
                      </wsdl:service>
                  </wsdl:definitions>]]></con:wsdl>
                  <con:dependencies>
                  <con:schemaRef isInclude="false" schemaLocation="http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC/getStatusByCC?XSD=xsd/creditcheck.xsd" namespace="http://www.globalcompany.com/ns/CCAuthorizationService" ref="CreditServices/Resources/XMLSchema_-248516241"/>
                  </con:dependencies>
                  <con:targetNamespace>http://oracle.com/sca/soapservice/CreditCardValidation/validationForCC/getStatusByCC</con:targetNamespace>
                  </con:wsdlEntry>

-----

any idea? :/

It seems that the importation of the wsdl file in the OSB is wrong....

Edited by: 953383 on Aug 20, 2012 2:57 AM
                  • 6. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                    Patrick Taylor
                    In general a WSDL file should start with <wsdl:definitions> ......

Based on what you have pasted in the post, looks like you have taken the wsdl from the file generated out of JDev and hence the issue. Instead the actual contents are within the CDATA section of the text you copied.

The below should be your wsdl content:

<wsdl:definitions
                    name="getStatusByCC"
                    targetNamespace="http://oracle.com/sca/soapservice/CreditCardValidation/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"
                    xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
                    xmlns:inp1="http://www.globalcompany.com/ns/CCAuthorizationService"
                    xmlns:tns="http://oracle.com/sca/soapservice/CreditCardValidation/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"
                    xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
                    <wsdl:documentation>
                    <abstractWSDL>http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC!1.0/getStatusByCC.wsdl</abstractWSDL>
                    </wsdl:documentation>
                    <wsdl:types>
                    <xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
                    <xsd:import namespace="http://www.globalcompany.com/ns/CCAuthorizationService" schemaLocation="http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC/getStatusByCC?XSD=xsd/creditcheck.xsd"/>
                    </xsd:schema>
                    </wsdl:types>
                    <wsdl:message name="requestMessage">
                    <wsdl:part name="request" element="inp1:creditcardStatusRequest"/>
                    <wsdl:message name="replyMessage">
                    <wsdl:part name="reply" element="inp1:creditcardStatus"/>
                    <wsdl:message name="faultMessage">
                    <wsdl:part name="error" element="inp1:error"/>
                    <wsdl:portType name="execute_ptt">
                    <wsdl:input message="tns:requestMessage"/>
                    <wsdl:output message="tns:replyMessage"/>
                    <wsdl:fault name="executefault" message="tns:faultMessage"/>
                    </wsdl:portType>
                    <wsdl:binding name="execute_pttBinding" type="tns:execute_ptt">
                    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
                    <soap:operation style=""/>
                    <wsdl:input>
                    </wsdl:input>
                    <wsdl:output>
                    </wsdl:output>
                    <wsdl:fault name="executefault">
                    <soap:fault name="executefault" use="literal"/>
                    </wsdl:fault>
                    </wsdl:binding>
                    <wsdl:service name="getStatusByCC">
                    <wsdl:port name="execute_pt" binding="tns:execute_pttBinding">
                    <soap:address location="http://localhost:8001/soa-infra/services/default/validationForCC/getStatusByCC"/>
                    </wsdl:port>
                    </wsdl:service>
                    </wsdl:definitions>
                    • 7. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                      I have modified the wsdl (that I have pasted in post before) in such a way that it is equivalent to the wsdl content.

When I try to access it with this url : http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL , I have the same error as before "error 404 not found"
                      • 8. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                        veejai24
                        Are you using the correct port number to access the proxy service ?

Ideally how we access the proxy service from SOAP UI is, like below.

1. Open the SBConsole
                        2. From Project Explorer, click on the OSB Project
                        3. Click on the Proxy Service.
                        4. Under the resources, click on the proxy service name.
                        5. In the next page you can see Under, Transport URI. you can see the
                        /OSBProject/ProxyService/ProxyServiceName

6. Pickup the URL from the sbconsole until port number.

http://<hostname>:<portNumber>/OSBProject/ProxyService/ProxyServiceName?wsdl

You should get the webservice definition tags here.

Note: Make sure you are using the osb port, the port that you are using is default admin port number.

Are you able to launch the test console from OSB console ?

Thanks,
                        Vijay
                        • 9. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                          It's exactly what I m doing.

I access to the oracle service bus console through this url : http://localhost:7001/sbconsole

The OSB Project is called "CreditServices"

The Proxy Service is in a subdirectory called "ProxyServices"

The Proxy Service name is "ValidateCredit"

In the "Configuration Details " tab, in section "Transport Configuration", I can see Endpoint URI /Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit

So my url is :http://localhost:7001/Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit?WSDL

When I try to access this url in my browser, I obtain :

"Error 404--Not Found
                          From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
                          10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.
                          "

Yes I can launch the test console from OSB console (and it works)

Thanks,

Sophie

Edited by: 953383 on Aug 21, 2012 4:01 AM

Edited by: 953383 on Aug 21, 2012 4:09 AM
                          • 10. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                            Patrick Taylor
                            Can you please paste the proxy configuration here?

Also, how did you configure the osb domain? Is it a single server domain or you have created a cluster? If it is a cluster then you will need to use the managed server url.
                            • 11. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                              I have a single server domain for my osb domain.

Here after, the proxy configuration :

Configuration Details

Proxy Service Configuration (CreditServices/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit)

General Configuration      
                              Service Type :      Web Service - SOAP 1.1 (WSDL:CreditServices/Resources/ValidateCredit_WSDL, port="execute_pt")

Transport Configuration      
                              Protocol :      http
                              Endpoint URI :      /Credit_Services/ProxyServices/ValidateCredit
                              Get All Headers :     No
                              Headers      :

HTTP Transport Configuration      
                              HTTPS required :     No
                              Authentication :      None

Operation Selection Configuration      
                              Enforce WS-I Compliance :      No
                              Selection Algorithm :      SOAP Body Type

Message Handling Configuration      

Transaction Required :      Disabled
                              Content Streaming : Disabled
                              XOP/MTOM Support :      Disabled
                              Page Attachments to Disk :      No

Operational Settings

General Configuration
                              State : Enabled selected

Monitoring
                              Monitoring : Enable selected Pipeline Monitoring at Service level or above
                              Aggregation Interval : 144     hours      0     mins
                              SLA Alerts : Enable selected Alerting at Normal     level or above
                              Pipeline Alerts : Enable selected Alerting at      Normal      level or above
                              Reports : Enabled selected
                              Logs : Enable selected Logging at Debug      level or above

Tracing
                              Execution Tracing : Enabled unselected
                              Message Tracing :
                                   Enabled selected
                                   Detail Level      Full
                                   Payload Tracing Limit      8     Kilobytes
                                   Default Encoding      

-----

I've also tried to use those urls but it does not work :
                              http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17904_01/doc.1111/e15867/project_explorer.htm#BABCEIDE (section 4.30)
                              • 12. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                                veejai24
                                Hope you would have checked but there is no harm in checking again for the below information.

Login to weblogic admin url, on your left side window under domain structure, click on the servers, on your right side see what is the listening port configured for OSB server.
                                Try with that port number, if you havent tried that before try now.

Hope your OSB proxy is soap based, if your OSB is restful service then you wont be able to get it the way you are trying.
                                To access restful service we have to follow different approach.

Thanks,
                                Vijay
                                • 13. Re: Error with WSDL URL to point to Proxy in Oracle Service Bus
                                  Thanks very much!

I'm not really "accustomed" with SOA suite and I did'nt think to go on this page to verify the indicated port in Admin console (since I access the osb console on port 7001) ! In fact the port is 8011.

Thanks,

Sophie