1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 9:28 AM by tschodt RSS

Unable to run Java Program after installation of Oracle 10g on the system.

In my system i have installed JDK software 1.6.0_33, i have compiled and executed the programs well, but after installation of Oracle 10g , i am unable to run java Programs on the system. What care should be taken, In comeing to path , the path of JDK was given in Environmental Variables by me. But while installing Oracle 10g the path was automatically taken by the system in environmental variables where i gave the path of java, and the java programs are compileing but not executing showing the errors. How to overcome this problem how to give path and how to run java programs for core java and if it is succesfull i will be running the programs for JDBC where the oracle 10g software is necessary. How to overcome the problem and run the programs.
        • 1. Re: Unable to run Java Program after installation of Oracle 10g on the system.
          tschodt
          953492 wrote:
          In my system i have installed JDK software 1.6.0_33, i have compiled and executed the programs well, but after installation of Oracle 10g , i am unable to run java Programs on the system. What care should be taken, In comeing to path , the path of JDK was given in Environmental Variables by me. But while installing Oracle 10g the path was automatically taken by the system in environmental variables where i gave the path of java, and the java programs are compileing but not executing showing the errors. How to overcome this problem how to give path and how to run java programs for core java and if it is succesfull i will be running the programs for JDBC where the oracle 10g software is necessary. How to overcome the problem and run the programs.
          Try reinstalling your JDK.