This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 1:03 AM by CristinaS RSS

Integration Queue Assignment through Workflow.

945744 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Integration Queue Assignment through Workflow.

I want to assign SR to an Integration Event Queue after 2 days wait. I have created an SR workflow but it is not assigning the SR to the Queue.

The Actions are as follows:
1. Wait for 2 days
2. Updated the Subject field.
3. Assign to Integration Event Queue.

If we remove the Wait function, then we can assign the SR to the Queue. Please advise.
  • 1. Re: Integration Queue Assignment through Workflow.
    dpl007 Newbie
    Hi,
    one possible cause for this behavior is that you have selected the checkbox "Re-evaluate Rule Conditions After Wait" on the Wait action. If so, then when the wait period ends the record is reread and re-evaluated against the condition on the workflow rule. If the rule condition is not met (because the record has been changed during the wait period), the remaining actions on the rule are not performed.
    Otherwise I would propose to open Service Request at Oracle.
    Regards
  • 2. Re: Integration Queue Assignment through Workflow.
    CristinaS Pro
    Hi,

for the integration event to be generated you need to modify one of the tracked fields. These changes are not detected if there is a wait action before the create integartion event action and this is why the integration event if is not generated. As a general best practice is reccomended to have any PRE function evaluation or integration event generation before any wait action.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points