I was wondering whether it is possible to query tables present in different datastore.
For example...suppose there are 2 datastore (DS1 and DS2) and each having 1 table.
Datastore | Table Name
DS1 | TableA
DS2 | TableB
Is it possible to have a query joining tables "TableA" and "TableB" in 2 datastore ?
I know timesten does not support dblink. But is there any alternative for it. ?
If you created connection to DS1 you can not access to DS2, but you can create one more connection and concatenate the results on application level.
1. create a java class (application)
2. create connection to DS1
3. execute query (get the tables for DS1)
4. save the result on application level (in variable or array)
5. create one more connection to DS2
6. execute query (get the tables for DS2)
7. save the result on application level (in variable or array)
8. concatenate results
I hope this help.