0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2012 11:38 AM by 904111 RSS

OFA is installed ...Sales applicationn is registered but can not access

Hello Fusion Apps experts, can you please help me to access Fusion Sales application. I did not find right forum and hence I am posting my qn here.

I have completed couple of post installation tasks after successful installation of OFA. I have created IT Secuirty Manager user and able to login into home page. In the Fusion apps control, I can access all domains - Common, bi, fin, crm, scm, hcm etc. In CRM domain I see the sales server is up and running and I also see the url as http://fa.hosts1.com:9108/sales !!

In the home page of fusion applications, when I click "Setup and Maintenance", I see all provisioned applications are visible under "Configuring Offerings". But they show implementation not started

How will enable Sales application with default settings. I do not want to do any customization at this point. All I want is to access Sales application.

Currently when I access it, I get WSRP Producer Test Page.

I am sure when I provision sales application, oracle provides us at least the Sales application with default settings and configuration right ? How to access it ?

I see the implementation guide for Sales but that's all for customization right ? It has more than 20 chapters. I do not think I need to sit and implement these 20 chapters just to access initial Sales Application.

Please help me.

thanks

Edited by: Jyothi on Aug 24, 2012 9:37 AM