1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 27, 2012 4:21 PM by 647121 RSS

Specify DRM Application in DRM Batch Client execution

Hi,

I have a development environment with two DRM applications DRMAPPGL and DRMAPPCM.
      I am running a Standard Table Export routine in the application DRMAPPCM using the below command line syntax in a batch program:

SET TIMESTAMP=%time:~0,2%%time:~3,2%%time:~6,2%_%date:~4,2%-%date:~7,2%-%date:~10,4%
      SET DRMBATCHCLIENT=E:\Oracle\Middleware\EPMSystem11R1\products\DataRelationshipManagement\client\batch-client\drm-batch-client.exe
      SET Explogs=E:\Jobs\ODI\Logs\
      SET DRMID=administrator
      SET DRMpassword=password
      SET ProcessManager=net.tcp://localhost:5212/Oracle/Drm/ProcessManager

REM Export process for Account
      %DRMBATCHCLIENT% /op=E /u=%DRMID% /pw=%DRMpassword% /url="%ProcessManager%" /log="%Explogs%CPPLAccountExp%TIMESTAMP%.log" /xtype=E /xname="AcctTableExp" /cver="Hyperion Planning" /pver="Hyperion Planning" /fhier="Account" /thier="Account"

I keep getting the error:

8/27/2012 2:31:48 PM - *** Oracle DRM Batch Client starting ***
      8/27/2012 2:31:48 PM - EInvalidParamError with message: "The name supplied on the Export Name parameter (Account_Table_Export) was not found using Standard object access privileges in the Data Relationship Management database. Use the /objectaccess parameter to specify a different object access privilege." while running Export
      8/27/2012 2:31:48 PM - => ERROR: Error during initialization: The name supplied on the Export Name parameter (Account_Table_Export) was not found using Standard object access privileges in the Data Relationship Management database. Use the /objectaccess parameter to specify a different object access privilege.
      8/27/2012 2:31:48 PM - *** Oracle DRM Batch Client stopping ***

The object access is the default "Standard", since the Export is a Standard Export and not system or user.
      I am thinking this is because, the application does not know which DRM application to use.
      But I do not see any mention in the DRM user guide document, which says what key should be used when executing the export, to specify the DRM application name.
      I am thinking if it is the Process Manager URL, but it does not seem like it is possible to specify the application name there either.
      Can anyone help me out here, I need to know how I can tell the Batch client to use that export routine from the DRM application "DRMAPPCM".

Thanks,
      Anindyo
        • 1. Re: Specify DRM Application in DRM Batch Client execution
          I figured out what I needed.
          The Process Manager service URL for each application is found on the DRM Configuration Management Console.
          When you create a new DRM application, a new process manager URL is associated with the application.
          I found out that the port number for that application is different from the other DRM application.

Regards,
          Anindyo