We are looking for migrate our database in 11g or 12c and I have some questions about the compatibility between the versions. (We have a 10g version)
- Does UCM and SES 10g is compatible with the database 11g and 12c ?
- What is the benefits of weblogic ?
- What are the major changes between UCM 10g and UCM 11g/12c ?
- Is that the stability is improved ?
- What are the major changes between SES 10g and SES 11g/12c ?
- Does SES include a new API ? Is it faster ?
- Does the data format updated ?
- Which is the benefits to migrate to a new database release ?
- Is it mandatory ? Or just to keep all product aligned in term of version (all 11G or higher product)
Thanks everybody for your answers.
this forum is dedicated for question concerning migrations from non-Oracle databases to Oracle, using the SQL Developer Migration Workbench.
You shall better ask your question in an more appropriate forum:
Oracle Database » Secure Enterprise Search
You can find it at: Secure Enterprise Search