This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2012 2:06 AM by 952584 RSS

XOQ-01939: The MappedDimension, "xxxx" is not mapped

952584 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi I wonder if anyone can help me. I've added a new level to my PRODUCT dimension. When I go to add it to the hierarchy, I get the error XOQ-01939: The MappedDimension, "GDW_TRG.PRODUCT.PRODUCT_BRAND.SKU", specified for a CubeDimensionalityMap is not mapped. and I am unable to save the changes. If I attempt to delete the hierarchy so that I can start again, I get the same error. If I attempt to delete the dimension, I get a different error:

XOQ-01961: Cannot drop Cube Dimension "GDW_TRG.PRODUCT" while it is still a dependency of Cube Build Process "GDW_TRG.MAINTAIN_CUBE".
XOQ-01965: Missing Cube Dimensionality Map for Cube Dimensionaity "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE.TIME".
XOQ-01965: Missing Cube Dimensionality Map for Cube Dimensionaity "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE.CUSTOMER".
XOQ-01965: Missing Cube Dimensionality Map for Cube Dimensionaity "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE.PRODUCT_FORMAT".
XOQ-01965: Missing Cube Dimensionality Map for Cube Dimensionaity "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE.PRODUCT_FLAVOUR".
XOQ-01965: Missing Cube Dimensionality Map for Cube Dimensionaity "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE.PRODUCT_DISTRIBUTION".
XOQ-01978: The number of dimensionalities on cube "GDW_TRG.VOLUMES_CUBE" did not match the number of cube dimensionality maps on the cube map.

Prior to this, the cube and all its dimensions built successfully. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points