1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 29, 2012 8:48 AM by Matthew Morris RSS

Cleared OCP 10G DBA Track not updated in Certview still after 48hours

Hi

I have cleared OCP10G DBA on 25 August 2012 but still its not showing in my certview account after 48 hours it will get updated and my test id is same
      please somebody clarify on it (I want to download Logo)

Also I am fresher OCP so how to get job in ORACLE ocean because every company asks 3 to 5 yrs exp. and I am having experience from different field almost 6 yrs
      what one should add in to resume to get job offers? what one should do to get job in Oracle field as support first and then graduate to DBA job
      I request please guide me

Thanks & Regards
      TJ
        • 1. Re: Cleared OCP 10G DBA Track not updated in Certview still after 48hours
          Matthew Morris
          I have cleared OCP10G DBA on 25 August 2012 but still its not showing in my certview account after 48 hours it will get updated
          Test results will generally be in Certview within 48 hours, although I'd generally wait 3-5 days before worrying too much about that. Validating the OCP certification is a different prospect from showing a passing test score.

Have you completed the hands-on training required for the 10G OCP? Have you submitted the Hands-on training forms? Has Oracle Education verified those forms? Until all the answer to all three of these questions is yes, you will not be an OCP10G DBA.

...how to get job in ORACLE ocean because every company asks 3 to 5 yrs exp...
          This is a common enough question here that I wrote an article on it to save my fingers...

http://ezinearticles.com/?I-Just-Got-an-Oracle-Certification---How-Can-I-Get-Hired-As-a-DBA?&id=7057698