4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2012 8:41 PM by Kalyan Pasupuleti-Oracle RSS

WLS messaging bridge with HornetQ

Hi, I have problem with reconnecting Messaging Bridge with WLS - Hornetq JMS, when i shutdown one of Hornetq and after few minutes i take up Hornetq, WLS messaging Bridge didn`t come up. I must restart server instance to connect WLS with Hornetq.

How can I configure WLS to get failover working.

WLS version 10.3.0.0

HornetQ on JBoss 6.1.0

<Oct 17, 2012 6:05:52 AM EDT> <Warning> <MessagingBridge> <BEA-200026> <Bridge "WnioskiBridgeJBoss2" encountered some problems in one of its adapters or underlying systems. It stopped transferring messages and will try to reconnect to the adapters shortly. (The exception caught was weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridgeException.)>
      <Oct 17, 2012 6:05:57 AM EDT> <Error> <MessagingBridge> <BEA-200015> <An error occurred in bridge "WnioskiBridgeJBoss2" during the transfer of messages (javax.resource.ResourceException: Failed to setup the Resource Adapter Connection for enlistment in the transaction, Pool = 'eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA', javax.transaction.SystemException: start() failed on resource 'eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA': XAER_RMFAIL : Resource manager is unavailable
      javax.transaction.xa.XAException: Internal error: XAResource 'eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDIXA' is unavailable
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAResourceDescriptor.checkResource(XAResourceDescriptor.java:941)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAResourceDescriptor.startResourceUse(XAResourceDescriptor.java:630)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.start(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1182)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.xaStart(XAServerResourceInfo.java:1116)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.XAServerResourceInfo.enlist(XAServerResourceInfo.java:275)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.enlistResource(ServerTransactionImpl.java:511)
           at weblogic.transaction.internal.ServerTransactionImpl.enlistResource(ServerTransactionImpl.java:438)
           at weblogic.connector.transaction.outbound.XATxConnectionHandler.enListResource(XATxConnectionHandler.java:118)
           at weblogic.connector.outbound.ConnectionWrapper.invoke(ConnectionWrapper.java:218)
           at $Proxy92.receive(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.processMessages(MessagingBridge.java:1427)
           at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.beginForwarding(MessagingBridge.java:1002)
           at weblogic.jms.bridge.internal.MessagingBridge.run(MessagingBridge.java:1079)
           at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173