1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Apr 29, 2013 8:48 AM by Sunny kichloo Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
        Sunny kichloo
        I have logged my issue in two sites:--

1) Sent a mail to otnfeedback_us@oracle.com.

2)Secondly i logged my issue in below mention link

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contact/about-your-account-070507.html

Search with keyword merge in above mentioned link.

I didn't got any reply from Oracle stating how they fix my issues.But it took near about 9 days for me to regain my status again.

For Changing my email-id i just follow the link as suggested by me in the beginning of this thread.

But sooner or latter i have to do that as i was not having access of my company email-id.Suggest you to make OTN username on personal email-id.Best of luck :-)
        • 16. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
          thanks sunny!
          • 17. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
            Hi,

I am also facing the same issue,,

I have attached my personal mail id with support id.. now i am going to change my company.. how can i get off from this,, i have tried by giving new email id in username change page,, but if give any email id it says its already exist,, what i have to do,, pls guid me..

Regards
            Abdul hameed
            • 18. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
              Sunny kichloo
              Try to open a new mail id and then try to update your otn account.
              • 19. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
                I have logged my issue in two sites:--

1) Sent a mail to otnfeedback_us@oracle.com.

2)Secondly i logged my issue in below mention link

http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contact/about-your-account-070507.html

Search with keyword merge in above mentioned link.

I didn't got any reply from Oracle stating how they fix my issues.But it took near about 9 days for me to regain my status again.

For Changing my email-id i just follow the link as suggested by me in the beginning of this thread.

But sooner or latter i have to do that as i was not having access of my company email-id.Suggest you to make OTN username on personal email-id.Best of luck :-)
                Hi Sunny,
                How you regain your status after changing the email address.?
                I did the same as per the link given at the starting of this thread - Now i lost all my threads & watches - How can i regain my status again..?
                I already mailed as well as raised query in "http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contact/about-your-account-070507.html"
                Is there anything i need to do from my end apart from the above ?
                Please help me
                • 20. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
                  BluShadow
                  If you've sent an email to otnfeeback then there's nothing else to do but wait until they get around to sorting it out for you. Don't expect them to jump straight to it though... they've got other things to do too.
                  • 21. Re: Regarding Email Id Change
                    Sunny kichloo
                    As you have already done the thing stated by me in previous post.There is nothing more you can do.

Waited for at-least one week and it worked.
                    1 2 Previous Next