0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2012 12:52 PM by 959152 RSS

OC4J Plug-In Issue

This may not be the proper forum for the plug-in and that's ok. I need to start somewhere.

I am using the Oracle 10G opii.dll OC4J plug-in for IIS and my question is how to change case sensitivity while doing a post command from an upper case URL such as HTTP://WWW.DOMAIN.COM/B2B to a lower case URL such as http://www.domain.com/b2b. I have one customer who has an IBM mainframe and all of their requests will come in using upper case while my other customers are using lower case. I am testing using Firefox's Poster Tool. The machine I am testing with at this time is Microsoft Windows 7 Professional running IIS 7 with the IIS Rewrite Module. The rewrite tool can change case and does work outside using the OC4J plug-in. It is only when I use the link for the OC4J plug-in that it does not work. We are currently having our developers create a new context area within OC4J to help get around this, but that is an interim solution until I can fix the issue at the front end of the spectrum where the customers will actually come into our system. Any insight to changing the case would greatly be appreciated.

Regards,
      Kendall