0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 6:05 PM by hh*394375*91 RSS

OC4J startup failed.  Not sure how to fix it.

hh*394375*91
      I am starting the oc4j container from eclipse. I was able to start it and debug it, but now I cannot. The only thing that change is that I installed the oracle client. Then I started getting the problems bellow.
      I think that change several environment variables. How can I trouble shoot this problem. Thanks

OC4J startup failed
      oracle.classloader.util.AnnotatedNoClassDefFoundError:

Missing class: oracle.security.xmlsec.saml2.core.Assertion

Dependent class: oracle.security.xmlsec.wss.saml2.SAML2AssertionToken
           Loader: oracle.xml.security:10.1.3
           Code-Source: /C:/oc4j/jlib/osdt_wss.jar
           Configuration: <code-source> (ignore manifest Class-Path) in META-INF/boot.xml in C:\oc4j\j2ee\home\oc4j.jar

The missing class is not available from any code-source or loader in the system.
           at oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader.defineClass(PolicyClassLoader.java:2401)
           at oracle.classloader.PolicyClassLoader.bulkLoadClasses(PolicyClassLoader.java:1637)
           at oracle.classloader.util.XMLConfiguration$Externals.load(XMLConfiguration.java:895)
           at oracle.classloader.util.XMLConfiguration.doPostProcessing(XMLConfiguration.java:914)
           at oracle.classloader.util.XMLConfiguration.configureLoaders(XMLConfiguration.java:328)
           at oracle.classloader.util.InitialLoadersFactory.populateLoaders(InitialLoadersFactory.java:410)
           at oracle.classloader.util.InitialLoadersFactory.initLoaders(InitialLoadersFactory.java:235)
           at oracle.classloader.util.InitialLoadersFactory.create(InitialLoadersFactory.java:176)
           at oracle.oc4j.loader.boot.BootStrap.main(BootStrap.java:31)

Edited by: hh**** on Sep 12, 2012 4:04 PM