2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2012 11:02 AM by Brandye Barrington-Oracle RSS

lost username and password for certview

4thHorseman1985
      I took OCPJP6 exam and got certified on Jun 2011. Recently I changed my email and because I haven't been using the old email, I've forgotten the password for that email. I'm sure it's locked anyway because it hasn't been opened for more than a year. I registered in certview using the old email. The question is, how do I publish my certificate now? I remember my Pearson VUE testing ID. Can anyone please help me? thanks
        • 1. Re: lost username and password for certview
          bigdelboy
          958816 wrote:
          I took OCPJP6 exam and got certified on Jun 2011. Recently I changed my email and because I haven't been using the old email, I've forgotten the password for that email. I'm sure it's locked anyway because it hasn't been opened for more than a year. I registered in certview using the old email. The question is, how do I publish my certificate now? I remember my Pearson VUE testing ID. Can anyone please help me? thanks
          I dont know the correct procedure .... and I have not the time to look it up.

The following information is however helpful.

1) PearsonVUE account. Have you successfully updated your new email on your pearson VUE account? IT so when did you to it? If less than 3 working days ago then wait and retry.

2) Oracle Single Sign On:

With you new email address:

Have you continued to user the same Oracle Sign Sign on account with an updated email, or have you lost that account and created a fresh Oracle Single Sign on account?

( Acutally as your registration date is Mar 2011 it seems you have maintained the same Oracle Single sign on account).

3) I'd wait a couple of days to see if someone answers any better .... if not raise a certification service request.

Rgds -... have to run for train.
          • 2. Re: lost username and password for certview
            Brandye Barrington-Oracle
            You should be able to find the answers in our new Help Center:

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=562#6c9
            http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=562#6c10

Regards,
            Brandye Barrington