We are planning to integrate BPEL process with BAM for integration.
To achieve that i believe we need to configure the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server.
I went to OracleBAM Adapter then oracle.bam.adapter.adc.RMIConnectionFactory -> eis/bam/rmi.
I have entered the host name of the BAM server, username, password and port 9001 and clicked Save.
After that it is going to Deployment Plan Screen.
default path coming is /soadevap/sdevap/FMW_HOME/Oracle_SOA/soa/connectors/Plan.xml
When i am clicking on OK it is giving me below error.
This deployment plan is currently in use by another deployment. Deployment plans are specific to each deployment and may not be shared. Please select another deployment plan location.
So do i need to create another directory like /Oracle_SOA1/soa/BAMPlan or am i doing any mistake here.
That Plan.xml is probably in use by another adapter, maybe the DbAdapter. On the deployment plan screen, just name the file something else, like "BamPlan.xml", or create a new directory as you suggest.
This might help: http://jianmingli.com/wp/?p=2788
Yes you are using other paln file to BAM. create other plan BAM. to avoid such confusion make sure that whenever your creating any pan.xml use related namePlan.xal or
FMW_HOME/Oracle_SOA/soa inside this path created adapter based folder and save related Plan.xml.
For BAM related settings are out of the box in web-logic server,here below points are describes steps to setup the Datasource whatever you call;
1. In the Settings for oracle-bam-adapter page, select the Configuration tab, and then the Outbound Connection Pools tab.
2. Configure the connection factory interface that you intend to use in Oracle JDeveloper, by expanding the appropriate Group and Instance target and clicking the Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) name.
3. To configure the connection factory for RMI-based calls, click to expand the oracle.bam.adapter.adc.RMIConnectionFactory group and select the JNDI name that the user uses in Oracle JDeveloper. The eis/bam/rmi connection factory is provided out of the box.
4. To configure the connection factory for SOAP-based calls, click to expand the oracle.bam.adapter.adc.SOAPConnectionFactory group and select the JNDI name that the user uses in Oracle JDeveloper. The eis/bam/soap connection factory is provided out of the box.
Hostname : local host (host name of BAM server)
Instance Name: ADCServer1 (default for RMI)
Password : welcome1 (password of BAM server)
Port Number : 9001(port number of BAM server)
Username : weblogic (user name of BAM server)
5. after saving it need to re-deploy OracleBAMAdaper, In deployments select OracleBAMAdapter click Update button.
I hope these steps are helpful.
Yo can also use the WLST script to create the BAM Adapter connection pool.
Refer the below URL for more details.