This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 14, 2013 4:07 AM by Albin RSS

Issue while configureing the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server

user10683443 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Dear All,

We are planning to integrate BPEL process with BAM for integration.
To achieve that i believe we need to configure the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server.

I went to OracleBAM Adapter then oracle.bam.adapter.adc.RMIConnectionFactory -> eis/bam/rmi.
I have entered the host name of the BAM server, username, password and port 9001 and clicked Save.

After that it is going to Deployment Plan Screen.
default path coming is /soadevap/sdevap/FMW_HOME/Oracle_SOA/soa/connectors/Plan.xml

When i am clicking on OK it is giving me below error.
This deployment plan is currently in use by another deployment. Deployment plans are specific to each deployment and may not be shared. Please select another deployment plan location.

So do i need to create another directory like /Oracle_SOA1/soa/BAMPlan or am i doing any mistake here.

Please suggest.

Thanks,
Mihir
  • 1. Re: Issue while configureing the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server
    benp11 Newbie
    That Plan.xml is probably in use by another adapter, maybe the DbAdapter. On the deployment plan screen, just name the file something else, like "BamPlan.xml", or create a new directory as you suggest.

This might help: http://jianmingli.com/wp/?p=2788
  • 2. Re: Issue while configureing the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server
    Shankar Explorer
    Hello,

Yes you are using other paln file to BAM. create other plan BAM. to avoid such confusion make sure that whenever your creating any pan.xml use related namePlan.xal or
    FMW_HOME/Oracle_SOA/soa inside this path created adapter based folder and save related Plan.xml.

For BAM related settings are out of the box in web-logic server,here below points are describes steps to setup the Datasource whatever you call;
    1. In the Settings for oracle-bam-adapter page, select the Configuration tab, and then the Outbound Connection Pools tab.
    2. Configure the connection factory interface that you intend to use in Oracle JDeveloper, by expanding the appropriate Group and Instance target and clicking the Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI) name.
    3. To configure the connection factory for RMI-based calls, click to expand the oracle.bam.adapter.adc.RMIConnectionFactory group and select the JNDI name that the user uses in Oracle JDeveloper. The eis/bam/rmi connection factory is provided out of the box.

4. To configure the connection factory for SOAP-based calls, click to expand the oracle.bam.adapter.adc.SOAPConnectionFactory group and select the JNDI name that the user uses in Oracle JDeveloper. The eis/bam/soap connection factory is provided out of the box.

Hostname : local host (host name of BAM server)

Instance Name: ADCServer1 (default for RMI)

Password : welcome1 (password of BAM server)

Port Number : 9001(port number of BAM server)

Username : weblogic (user name of BAM server)

5. after saving it need to re-deploy OracleBAMAdaper, In deployments select OracleBAMAdapter click Update button.

I hope these steps are helpful.

Best Regards
    Siva Shankar
  • 3. Re: Issue while configureing the BAM adapter in the WebLogic Server
    Albin Journeyer
    Yo can also use the WLST script to create the BAM Adapter connection pool.

Refer the below URL for more details.

http://www.albinsblog.com/2012/09/creating-bam-adapter-connection.html#.UPP0k6zDiuk

Regards
    [http://www.albinsblog.com/]

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points