6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 19, 2012 8:15 AM by Chinnu546 RSS

ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM

Chinnu546
      Hi All,

Please help me to sort it out asap.
      Any RIB people suggest me soon this on HIGH priority :(

With Below error most of the ProPreChg messages are not flowing to sim .
      ---------------------------------------------------------
      javax.ejb.EJBException:
      <com.retek.platform.exception.RetekBusinessException>
      <message>
      java.lang.Exception: Unable to map this Payload to a DEO: PromotionDesc
      </message>
      <problem>[null, null, ]</problem>
      <cause>java.lang.Exception: Unable to map this Payload to a DEO: PromotionDesc</cause>
      </com.retek.platform.exception.RetekBusinessException>
      :

Any suggestions are most appreciated

Thanks in advance .
        • 1. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
          praveenps
          Hi,

From first look the problem seems to be with message. The message is not conforming to Xsd.This can be due to some mandatory elements missing in message.

If possible can you just compare Xsd with the message and find any difference. Sim works slightly different from other rib application since each DEO will have certain primary validation inside them.

I can give you further details once I am near my work system. Also is it possible to see the message.

Regards,
          PPS
          • 2. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
            Chinnu546
            Hi

Thanks for quick response

But its not clear for me ,can you please give me a detail explanation about the issue and what need to be done and how to check that DEO primary validation.

Edited by: 914009 on 19-Sep-2012 05:00
            • 3. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
              praveenps
              Hi,

Let me know your SIM version. Also can you post one message here?

Regards,
              PPS
              • 4. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
                Chinnu546
                SIm version: 13.1.5

<cause>java.lang.Exception: Unable to map this Payload to a DEO: PromotionDesc</cause>
                </com.retek.platform.exception.RetekBusinessException>

at com.retek.rib.binding.subscriber.impl.J2eeSubscriberCoreServiceImpl.subscribe(J2eeSubscriberCoreServiceImpl.java:60)
                     at com.retek.rib.j2ee.RIBMessageSubscriberEjb$MessageHandler.handleMessage(RIBMessageSubscriberEjb.java:357)
                     at com.retek.rib.collab.HospitalController.performHandlerCall(HospitalController.java:380)
                     at com.retek.rib.collab.HospitalController.doMessage(HospitalController.java:286)
                     at com.retek.rib.collab.HospitalController.doMessage(HospitalController.java:188)
                     at com.retek.rib.j2ee.RIBMessageSubscriberEjb.onMessage(RIBMessageSubscriberEjb.java:205)
                     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor157.invoke(Unknown Source)
                     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
                     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
                     at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.joinpoint.EJBJoinPointImpl.invoke(EJBJoinPointImpl.java:35)
                     at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:119)
                     at com.evermind.server.ejb.interceptor.system.DMSInterceptor.invoke(DMSInterceptor.java:52)
                     at com.evermind.server.ejb.intercept

I have given the failure message in RIB_message.
                • 5. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
                  praveenps
                  Hi,

"In Sim incoming message will be unmarshelled and converted into Data Exchange Object otherwise known as DEO. Here when your message(payload) is getting converted to DEO it is raising an exception saying that it can't convert your message to DEO".

I need the promotion message to analyse this further not the failure message.

I don't know how much this hint will help you; but this part of the execution happens in "oracle.retail.sim.closed.integration.SimMessageMapperUtil.java" (ref:Bug 13785881).

Regards,
                  PPS
                  • 6. Re: ProPreChg messages not processing to SIM
                    Chinnu546
                    Ok ..

Let me check and will give you the promotion message to analyse this further and i am almost cleared with the info given by you ,i will soon update with the
                    promotion message .

Thanks for your info .