This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 19, 2012 3:39 PM by bigdelboy RSS

Need some suggestion regarding training

509401 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am an experienced Oracle Professional and would like to start teaching different Oracle subject
like Oracle SQL/PLS, Oracle Database administration to interested candidates. I decided to use
my own curriculum. Just wonder if I could do the same without being enrolled in Workforce development
program. Thanks in Advance.
  • 1. Re: Need some suggestion regarding training
    bigdelboy Pro
    Currently Being Moderated
    muhammadali wrote:
    I am an experienced Oracle Professional and would like to start teaching different Oracle subject
    like Oracle SQL/PLS, Oracle Database administration to interested candidates. I decided to use
    my own curriculum. Just wonder if I could do the same without being enrolled in Workforce development
    program. Thanks in Advance.
    This is my opinion only, and this is not authorative:
    Thisis my views only, i am not a laywer, and am only working from general principles.

Yes you can use your own curriculum but and training you give woould not be recognised as satisifying the training requirement for Oracle Certification (certification pre-requisite) purposes.
    And you need to make it clar to your pupils your training does not help toward oracle certification.
    You also need to be careful about using only licenced software and also not using breach of copyright materials.

Rgds bigdelboy.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points