This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 6:25 AM by Sadock RSS

Oracle Workforce Development Program

Sadock Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Dear all

I have enrolled Oracle WDP for Oracle Database 11g Admininstration II course. They have sent email to download eKit for the course. I have downoaded successfull. My question is how I can associate my course to certifictions? I want to become legible for my OCP I have ready cleared and have OCA

What I espected they would have send student id and other staffs required in course submission form for OCP. Or should I wait for class to end? Plz i will appreciate any help from anyone who got OCP by enrolling this program or any one who has information

Regards

Sadock
  • 1. Re: Oracle Workforce Development Program
    matthew_morris Expert
    What I espected they would have send student id and other staffs required in course submission form for OCP. Or should I wait for class to end?
    No -- you must send the information to Oracle Education yourself. The training center will not do that for you. Yes -- you need to wait until you have actually attended the course before sending in the form to show that you have attended the training. The instructions on sending in the course submission form can be found at the following URL:

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=99
  • 2. Re: Oracle Workforce Development Program
    Sadock Newbie
    >
    No -- you must send the information to Oracle Education yourself. The training center will not do that for you. Yes -- you need to wait until you have actually attended the course before sending in the form to show that you have attended the training. The instructions on sending in the course submission form can be found at the following URL:
    Thanks matthew

Let me wait the course to end then I will submit the form.. hope few months finally i will have my OCP in my CV

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points