1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 23, 2012 6:51 AM by bigdelboy RSS

R12 EBS CV

There all,

I just got certified as an R12 EBS financial consultant, Payables. I am looking to do up a CV, but, do not know where to start from and what to populate in it.
      Can anyone send me a sample cv for a junior role or beginners role?
      Thanks.
      Clement
        • 1. Re: R12 EBS CV
          bigdelboy
          958168 wrote:
          There all,

I just got certified as an R12 EBS financial consultant, Payables. I am looking to do up a CV, but, do not know where to start from and what to populate in it.
          Can anyone send me a sample cv for a junior role or beginners role?
          Thanks.
          Clement
          The fact you are certified as a 'consultant' needing to look for a junior/beginners roles for which you do not know how to do a cv for makes me feel something is wrong.

A suitable CV for your situation would need to be locality dependent, and professional help is almost certainly recommended.

A certification may sometimes help you gain an interview ... it will usually be unhelpful to your case if you cannot fully back that certification with experience.

One approproach might be to writeyour cv ignoring your certification; and then to add you have gained a little payables background by studying for and passing the certification exam. As that approach seems bad professional local advice is recommended; however you may still get bad advice.

Edited by: bigdelboy on 23-Sep-2012 04:46 While not totally relevant to your case I just noticed the https://blogs.oracle.com/campusrecruitment/ blog, and in particular https://blogs.oracle.com/campusrecruitment/entry/what_will_help_you_get which has a some small synergy to your situation. While the blog refers to jobs at oracle, there are some tips that are more widely relevant. Obviously most of those on blogs are the success stories; for most the experience may not go quite as smothly.