2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2012 10:02 PM by L S P.. RSS

Active shopping cart detail and status in istore

L S P..
      Hi all,
      I have the following issues in istore.

1)I will working on istore implementation process in R12. Can u please tell , where the active shopping cart will stored , and what is the status for that cart.

2)I will login in to istore add one item to shopping cart and i click log out . After that i will again login to istore and click cart link means , it will retried the existing cart details to the shopping cart. My question is how it will retrieves the all cart details.

Please help me on this..

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Active shopping cart detail and status in istore
          Pradeep Kalyan
          Prab,

Once you add an item to a cart, the line level and header level details get created in the Order Capture tables.

ASO_QUOTE_HEADERS_ALL
          ASO_QUOTE_LINES_ALL

As the DB table holds the value even if you log out, you would be able to retrieve it anytime u login.

Please check the article about Order Capture
          http://www.oracleappstips.com/2011/06/oracle-order-capture-overview.html

When an Item is added to the cart, Cart will be created in ASO_QUOTE_HEADERS_ALL table with status_code as 'iStore Draft'
          When a Cart is converted Quote,cart will be updated in ASO_QUOTE_HEADERS_ALL with status_code 'Draft'

Please let me know if it is still not clear to you.

Thanks
          Pradeep

Edited by: Pradeep Kalyan on Sep 20, 2012 4:20 AM
          • 2. Re: Active shopping cart detail and status in istore
            L S P..
            Now its clear for me.

Thanks,
            Prab