This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 21, 2012 8:47 AM by 914928 RSS

Adding new HTML tags

914928 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

Does anyone know how to add extra HTML tags? I'd like to use 'strong' instead of 'b' for a number of labels in my screens file, but adding 'strong' to the whitelist within application.properties doesn't seem to be working. I've tried saving the changes, shutting down OPM and restarting, but I still receive the following error:

'The HTML tag 'strong' is not an allowable HTML tag for use in a caption'

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by: 911925 on 21-Sep-2012 08:19
  • 1. Re: Adding new HTML tags
    Ben Rogers Journeyer
    Hi!
    Im not sure if you've already done this but have you tried also adding it to the list of HTML tags within OPM itself?
    If you go to File..Project Properties and then "General", you should see "HTML tags allowable in screen content". Try adding strong in there and see if that fixes the problem.
    Cheers
    Ben

Edited by: Ben Rogers on Sep 21, 2012 5:24 PM
  • 2. Re: Adding new HTML tags
    914928 Newbie
    Thanks Ben, that's the step I was missing. I had to manually add the tag to application.properties and then go to Project Properties. Adding the tag to application.properties only produces the error described in my previous post. Adding the tag to Project Properties only allowed the rulebase to compile but instantly produced an error when the screen tried to load. Only when I added the tag o both areas did everything work ok.

Thanks again.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points