5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 2, 2012 12:13 PM by morgalr RSS

Chat Project On Netbeans

Hey guys pls help me on my project
      i want to complete my chat program before its checking dedline
      can you give me a commands or ideas how can i do this ?? tnx for who reply me the whole chat project codings
        • 1. Re: Chat Project On Netbeans
          960713 wrote:
          Hey guys pls help me on my project
          i want to complete my chat program before its checking dedline
          can you give me a commands or ideas how can i do this ?? tnx for who reply me the whole chat project codings
          You start by going to the administrators of your school and tell them you aren't able to understand any of your school assignments and that they need to kick you out of school because you asked others to do all your work for you.

... that is called "cheating" and is completely dishonest.

Next, you go back and take remedial courses in sentence structure, punctuation, and spelling.
          • 2. Re: Chat Project On Netbeans
            If you search Google for something like 'java chat program source code' you can find countless examples. You need to further refine the search to the technologies you have already learned in class rather than those not covered yet. For example, one chat program may use web services (which you probably haven't learned yet) while another uses simple sockets. Therefore add 'sockets' to your search. Review all the code you learned in class. Most of what you need is probably already there. Only use pieces of the code you find on Google for your own project and don't expect it to meet all your needs (it never does).

While even experienced programmers use Google for finding pieces of code, reading book after book on Java technologies and creating your own projects independent of your class assignments (and Google search) will get you additional experience. Don't fall into the trap others have fallen for of thinking Java development is nothing but finding code on Google to copy and paste. For those of you who disagree with my advice, please see my disclaimer at: http://kith.org/jimmosk/disclaimer2.html
            • 3. Re: Chat Project On Netbeans
              morgalr
              Here, are 2 of my favorite answers from this type of question:

1 - drop the class and take it again next time it is offered. Be sure to pay attention this time around.

2 - withdraw from school and give someone with the tallent and determination the chance to have a better life instead of you.
              • 4. Re: Chat Project On Netbeans
                My suggestion:
                Assuming you love programming, be as stubborn as a mule and never ever, ever, ever give up no matter what anyone says and no matter how many setbacks you have. This is a different mind-set than what they teach in school. Twenty years of programming and I'm still experimenting and learning new material every day, often on my own time.
                • 5. Re: Chat Project On Netbeans
                  morgalr
                  Also assuming he's not just looking to cheat his way though class and put as little as possible into it, then I'd agree... otherwise, he should move over and let someone that wants a better life and is willing to pay the price have his chair.