1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 12:29 AM by VB Tipp RSS

Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBWriteInteractionSpec

I have created a BPEL process in which i have used DB Adapter when i try to deploy the soa suite coposite i am getting the following error.

[09:36:10 PM] Error deploying archive sca_TicketBooking_rev1.0.jar to partition "default" on server soa_server1 [http://utl-7c8735e613f:8001]
      [09:36:10 PM] HTTP error code returned [500]
      [09:36:10 PM] Error message from server:
      There was an error deploying the composite on soa_server1: [JCABinding] [TicketBooking.TicketBooking/1.0]Unable to complete unload due to: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBWriteInteractionSpec: Cannot locate Java class oracle.tip.adapter.db.DBWriteInteractionSpec.

[09:36:10 PM] Check server log for more details.
      [09:36:10 PM] Error deploying archive sca_TicketBooking_rev1.0.jar to partition "default" on server soa_server1 [http://utl-7c8735e613f:8001]
      [09:36:10 PM] #### Deployment incomplete. ####
      [09:36:10 PM] Error deploying archive file:/D:/Personal/OracleWork/RnDProjects/TicketBooking/TicketBooking/deploy/sca_TicketBooking_rev1.0.jar
      (oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.deploy.common.SOARemoteDeployer)

I already created the data source and JNDI Name in the DBAdapter but still getting the error while deploying the application.

One mistake that i think i have made after creating the data source now the DBAdapter.rar file taking the path as follows.

Source Path:     C:\ Oracle\ Middleware\ Oracle_SOA1\ soa\ connectors\ was\ DbAdapter. rar
      Deployment Plan: C:\ Oracle\ Middleware\ Oracle_SOA1\ soa\ connectors\ was\ Plan. xml

initially the path was as follows:

Source Path:     C:\ Oracle\ Middleware\ Oracle_SOA1\ soa\ connectors\ DbAdapter. rar
      Deployment Plan: C:\ Oracle\ Middleware\ Oracle_SOA1\ soa\ connectors\ Plan. xml

Please help me i have googled a lot but can't find the answer anywhere.

Thanks in advance