1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 6:01 AM by 947440 Go to original post RSS
      • 15. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
        Jiri.Machotka-Oracle
        Not sure I follow you now.

If I get the difference the first way returns the file, whilst the other returns a REST-like resource. I am not sure if UCM has an OOTB way for the latter (it is possible, I just don't know - at worst you can always write one).

I'm also curious what is the use case for your need? I'd expect that having the WSDL file should be enough.
        • 16. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
          -- I'm also curious what is the use case for your need? I'd expect that having the WSDL file should be enough.

I expected that too. But our consultant needs the complete url, like below:

http://yourserverip:16200/idcws/GenericSoapPort?WSDL
          This opens the Generic WSDL. I need the Check-in one.
          He says it's necessary to enveolpe the request.

Thanks...
          • 17. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
            Jiri.Machotka-Oracle
            There's been some confusion about this question. It seems to be related to migrating UCM to Weblogic (and necessity to use Basic Authentication).

Relevant info is available here:
            https://blogs.oracle.com/kyle/entry/using_wsdls_in_ucm_11g_like_yo
            Re: Consume search.wsdl from BPEL 11g
            File Checkin in 11g using GenericSoapPort
            • 18. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
              Hi Jiri.

My consultant says that the link:

http://myserver:16200/idcws/GenericSoapPort?WSDL

is the correct WSDL.

Thanks for your help!!!

Fernando
              • 19. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
                Jiri.Machotka-Oracle
                Just in case someone would be looking for a code sample, I've created one:
                            Stub stub = (Stub)client.getPort();
                            stub._setProperty(stub.USERNAME_PROPERTY, "weblogic");
                            stub._setProperty(stub.PASSWORD_PROPERTY, "welcome1");

IdcPropertyList ipl = null;
                            IdcFile primaryFile = new IdcFile();
                            File f = new File ("C:/temp/test.doc");

primaryFile.setFileName(f.getName());
                            primaryFile.setFileContent(CheckInSoapPortClient.getBytesFromFile(f));

//client.checkInUniversal(dDocName, dDocTitle, dDocType, dDocAuthor, dSecurityGroup, dDocAccount, CustomDocMetaData, primaryFile, alternateFile, extraProps)
                            CheckInUniversalResult result = client.checkInUniversal("", "Checked-in via WS call", "Document", "weblogic", "Public", "", ipl, primaryFile, null, null);

System.out.println(result.getStatusInfo().getStatusMessage());
                All I needed was the CheckIn.wsdl and JDev (I have created a Web Service Proxy, gave it the WSDL file and added the code above to an auto-generated Java).
                • 20. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
                  Thanks Jiri!

Your code is very helpful!

Fernando
                  • 21. Re: Using webservices to check in files to UCM
                    If anyone is needing a guide, here is one (in the metalink):
                    Calling a Generic Soapservice [ID 1332308.1]

And here is something might be useful:
                    Setting up GenericSoapService in UCM 11g (11.1.1.6 and beyond) to Use WS-Security [ID 1456506.1]
                    Using Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager to Test UCM Web Service GenericSoapService (GenericSoapPort) [ID 1334114.1]
                    Setting up GenericSoapService in UCM 11g (11.1.1.3 to 11.1.1.5) to Use WS-Security [ID 1332300.1]

Thanks for everything.

Fernando
                    1 2 Previous Next