0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2012 9:43 AM by 963992 RSS

Problem when restarting Weblogic12c server, ear don't start.

I am migrating from WLS 11g (10.3.5) to WLS 12c (12.1.1) and I have this problem :

on WLS 11g when I deploy an ear, it starts fine. When I restart the WLS instance on which the ear is deployed, the ear starts fine.
      on WLS 12c when I deploy the same ear, it starts fine. But when I restart the WLS instance on which the ear is deployed, the ear doesn't start anymore and I need to supress it and redeploy it.

I have migrated the domain with the tool.

Here is the error, in my server log after restart :

####<Sep 24, 2012 11:52:18 AM CEST> <Error> <Deployer> <pwlogicdeskom01> <Pasrel_Evol> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1348480338924> <BEA-149205> <Failed to initialize the application "emre" due to error java.security.AccessControlException: No READ permission for key: "weblogic.app.internal.AdminMode"
      java.security.AccessControlException: No READ permission for key: "weblogic.app.internal.AdminMode"
           at weblogic.workarea.WorkContextLocalMap.get(WorkContextLocalMap.java:70)
           at weblogic.workarea.WorkContextMapImpl.get(WorkContextMapImpl.java:66)
           at weblogic.application.utils.ApplicationVersionUtils.getCurrentAdminMode(ApplicationVersionUtils.java:482)
           at weblogic.application.utils.ApplicationVersionUtils.isAdminModeRequest(ApplicationVersionUtils.java:498)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.AdminModeHandler.checkLookup(AdminModeHandler.java:99)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:181)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:206)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:214)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:250)
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:406)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:422)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.resources.datasource.DataSourceFactory.loadResources(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.resources.MultipleResourceLocator.load(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.resources.datasource.DataSourceLocator.initialize(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.context.PasrelContext.loadResources(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.context.PasrelContext.initialize(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.context.PasrelContext.initPasrelContext(Unknown Source)
           at fr.deskom.pasrel.weblogic.ApplicationStartup.preStart(Unknown Source)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$PreStartAction.run(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:294)
           at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
           at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
           at weblogic.application.utils.SecurityUtils$WLSSecurityProvider.invokePrivilegedAction(SecurityUtils.java:171)
           at weblogic.application.utils.SecurityUtils.invokePrivilegedAction(SecurityUtils.java:78)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow$LifecycleListenerAction.invoke(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:200)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.BaseLifecycleFlow.preStart(BaseLifecycleFlow.java:58)
           at weblogic.application.internal.flow.HeadLifecycleFlow.prepare(HeadLifecycleFlow.java:244)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:706)
           at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:35)
           at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:237)
           at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:61)
           at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.prepare(DeploymentStateChecker.java:158)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.prepare(AppContainerInvoker.java:60)
           at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppDeployment.prepare(AppDeployment.java:155)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doPrepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:39)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.prepare(DeploymentAdapter.java:191)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$1.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:21)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:240)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.prepare(ConfiguredDeployments.java:165)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:122)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:186)
           at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:94)
           at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
           at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

It seems to be a problem with JNDI to lookup a datasource.

Can someone help me to fix this issue ?