This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2012 9:46 AM by Avi Miller RSS

Need openldap-debuginfo rpm

964703 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I'm looking for openldap-debuginfo-2.3.43-12.el5.x86_64 for OEL5.5. Do you know where I can find it?
  • 1. Re: Need openldap-debuginfo rpm
    Dude! Guru
    You can find an older version of the package at https://oss.oracle.com/ol5/debuginfo. If you need a newer version I'm afraid you will have to search in Google or contact Oracle Support. Just as a matter of interest, can you share some information what you are doing and why you need it?
  • 2. Re: Need openldap-debuginfo rpm
    964703 Newbie
    I'm having issues to integrate Apache/LDAP/SSL with Active Directory and I need to debug it. I'm using OEL 5.5 and that specific version of openldap is a requirement for my project. I'm going to contact Oracle Support. Thanks.
  • 3. Re: Need openldap-debuginfo rpm
    Dude! Guru
    Perhaps the openldap-debuginfo package is not what you need. AFAIK, debuginfo distributions are useful for application stack traces. For instance to debug an application crash. To some extend you can also use e.g. strace.

In order to troubleshoot your LDAP configuration you can add "debug 255" to your /etc/ldap.conf file to get more verbose information.

Edited by: Dude on Sep 27, 2012 6:58 AM
  • 4. Re: Need openldap-debuginfo rpm
    Avi Miller Guru
    961700 wrote:
    I'm having issues to integrate Apache/LDAP/SSL with Active Directory and I need to debug it. I'm using OEL 5.5 and that specific version of openldap is a requirement for my project. I'm going to contact Oracle Support. Thanks.
    If you decide you do need the debuginfo package, just open an SR with Oracle Linux Support. We can then provide it to you.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points